What's new

Sonia Gandhi among worlds richest politicians

Yes he does I have seen his attire and its nothing sort of royalty..but so much money just by that control?

Yes and i too find it strange. If you look up some articles on Putin's wealth you would find he uses state businesses for his own profit. Hence i think there is criticism about Putin in Russia. Imagine Putin alone could do 2 MMRCA contracts just for himself. Hehe.

Yes he does I have seen his attire and its nothing sort of royalty..but so much money just by that control?

He is like a Mafia Boss.. controls all oligarchs as mentioned by mki. One who toes his line will have a easy life.. & the one who doesn't will either be put behind bars (like he did in the case of then richest Russian Mikail Khodorkovsky) or stay in exile.

Something wrong with that list. The king of Saudi Arabia and the ruler of UAE don't run any businesses nor their wealth are disclose to public. So how on earth who ever done the list got that information. :blink::unsure:

He is like a Mafia Boss.. controls all oligarchs as mentioned by mki. One who toes his line will have a easy life.. & the one who doesn't will either be put behind bars (like he did in the case of then richest Russian Mikail Khodorkovsky) or stay in exile.
But nonetheless a pretty potent boss i must say..

As far as Putin is concerned i read some time back that Putin took control of businesses of oligarchs. Not sure though. There is a vid on youtube about Putin's life. It's about his wealth and how he made all of that. I was surprised to find that there is criticism about Putin in Russia. But do not know how big it is. But for the world Putin is the type of leader we want. Ex-KGB man and i like his style.

@vostok what do you say?
Rumors of fabulous wealth of Putin are spreading by liberals - agents of foreign states. This is black PR. Putin hardly holds any serious amounts abroad - otherwise he could not pursue an independent policy.

These are just lies and propaganda..:angry:

This article is to malign India and her respectable leader.. I dont know how you guys believe this kind of articles??..:pissed:

I mean after all these corruption she only managed to acquire only 2 billion?? Only an idiot will believe it :haha:

Just noticed in that list.. All those names mentioned there are either head of states or monarchs! Odd one out is only Sonia Gandhi... how odd?
She is running in same fashion dont you c puppet mms.....

Back
Top Bottom