What's new

Sonia Gandhi among worlds richest politicians

No surprises, those bastar**** gandhi family have looted India and Indians from 7 decades now :sniper:

M_Id_319749_sonia_gandhi.jpg

oh lord... most of them are either kings or emir...a politician of a democratic nation appearing in such list .. im not sure how to react....

& she is not even head of the state or 2nd in command! A mafia boss....

As far as Putin is concerned i read some time back that Putin took control of businesses of oligarchs. Not sure though. There is a vid on youtube about Putin's life. It's about his wealth and how he made all of that. I was surprised to find that there is criticism about Putin in Russia. But do not know how big it is. But for the world Putin is the type of leader we want. Ex-KGB man and i like his style.

@vostok what do you say?

Last edited:
But where did Putin get so much money???

Just noticed in that list.. All those names mentioned there are either head of states or monarchs! Odd one out is only Sonia Gandhi... how odd?

Control of businesses of oligarchs. If you watch him closely you would find he wears very expensive watches.

Yes he does I have seen his attire and its nothing sort of royalty..but so much money just by that control?

Back
Top Bottom