Some Rare Footages of 1965 War

sonic boom

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1- Pakistani F-86 Sabre Destroying Indian Hunter Jet

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

2- Indian GNAT Jet Captured by Pakistan Army (Syed Saad Hatmi w/ Indian GNAT)

3- Indian (Centurion,Amx13,Sherman) tanks destroyed by Pakistan Army in Khem karan sector

khemkaran-p-1.jpg

khemkaran-p-5.jpg

khemkaran-p-29.jpg

khemkaran-p-12.jpg

4 - Victory March (Munabao(rajasthan) Captured by Pakistan Army)

5 - Surrender of Indian Army in Khem karan sector

This reminds me of my question.

Does any one know of 56 Punjab regiment ? Another related word is "ganj shaheedan" near Sialkot.
Can any one Tel me if there is a truth j. This story that there was fierce.combat whijc happened there and 56 Punjab regime fought of their skins almost literally.
.looking for.more info

This reminds me of my question.

Does any one know of 56 Punjab regiment ? Another related word is "ganj shaheedan" near Sialkot.
Can any one Tel me if there is a truth j. This story that there was fierce.combat whijc happened there and 56 Punjab regime fought of their skins almost literally.
.looking for.more info
he can help you
https://www.facebook.com/syedali.hamid

iuy.png

6- Indian Territory In Rajasthan Captured by Pakistan Army

1- Pakistani F-86 Sabre Destroying Indian Hunter Jet

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

2- Indian GNAT Jet Captured by Pakistan Army (Syed Saad Hatmi w/ Indian GNAT)

3- Indian (Centurion,Amx13,Sherman) tanks destroyed by Pakistan Army in Khem karan sector

khemkaran-p-1.jpg

khemkaran-p-5.jpg

khemkaran-p-29.jpg

khemkaran-p-12.jpg

4 - Victory March (Munabao(rajasthan) Captured by Pakistan Army)

5 - Surrender of Indian Army in Khem karan sector

Hi my friend if possible to post second picture in airforce thread as PAF Force GNAT pilot to land his plane not the army
Thank you

What's Indian state perspective about this war ? .

that we even after the debacle of 1962 and with inferior weaponry defeated the Pakistani military and what was left in 65 was completed in 1971. had the 65 war been extended Pakistan would have surrendered in 65 itself.

India should be thankful Lt. Gen Harbaksh Singh for saving Punjab in 1965

Indian GNAT (surrender)
1441025392-07.jpg

Syed Saad Hatmi w/ Indian GNAT

15181251-1042093239250658-2442736482753322056-n.jpg

wreckage of Indian Fighter Jet in chhamb sector

1441025392-11.jpg

indian AMX13 tanks captured by Pakistan army

amx-scan0006.jpg

"Hum ny ceasefire ke bad 606 Foujiyo ki Lashain Bharat ko wapis ki" (chawinda tank battle)

In post#10, those captured Indian 25-Pounder pieces helped create new artillery units in Pakistan Army.

Pakistans American made Patton tanks, which were regarded as worlds best tanks until they faced the Indian army.
At Sialkot, Pakistan M-48 and M-47 Tanks proved their prowess where they faced Indian Army Centurion tanks. The Indian Army Centurions were Brigade strength (100+) initially, where as Pakistan had a lone regiment of 44 M-47/48.

Indian Army 1st Armored Brigade (all Centurion Tanks) with regiments 4th Horse, 17th Horse, 16th Light Cavalry and 9 Dogra as infantry battalion Vs 25 Cavalry (M-47/48) of Pakistan Army. This stand-off resulted in destroyed and retreating Centurion Tanks of Indian Army, mainly 4th Horse and 17th Horse, while world's best tank M-47/48 of Pakistan Army kept moving forward towards Indian Army 1st Armored Division.

Back
Top Bottom