What's new

Some question regarding Ajk strategic importance

I do not believe in these stories!

May be an anti terror operation might have happened there. Lets agree to dis agree. You have the terror camps in plenty in those areas and you are trying to picture Indian forces in a bad light.
Why you don't dare to attack training camps.
You killed and raped women and children because you are trained for it.

Entire control of river jehlum and Mangla Dam.
Revenge of 1947 rebellion.
Entire cotrol of J&K and AJK.
Plz tell me yahan entire control of j and k say kya matlab hai.

Oh btw i came tothis thread ,mujhay khayal aya, one of the reasons that 'now' india will blow jingoism regarding ajk and gb will be CPEC. clearly, india doesnt want it to get ahead and take off,and these are the crucial regions via whom the corridor will pass . Actually modi etc had been protesting about it offlately

Plz tell me yahan entire control of j and k say kya matlab hai.

Oh btw i came tothis thread ,mujhay khayal aya, one of the reasons that 'now' india will blow jingoism regarding ajk and gb will be CPEC. clearly, india doesnt want it to get ahead and take off,and these are the crucial regions via whom the corridor will pass . Actually modi etc had been protesting about it offlately
J&K means Jammu and Kashmir,

India yahan ke logon ko ghulam banai ga, inka tax khaei ga, Cow slaughter mein papandi lagaei ga, aur sab se barh kar CApital of Pakistan k qareeb ho jae ga.
my lord i bow down before ur infinite wisdom !

No they crossed successfully but after one day some volunteers crossed loc and cut the heads of those commandoes and capture their CO.
They beheaded their CO infront of those villagers as a revenge.

Exactly. Entire taem lost their heads in Nakyal border,
and their CO captured alive. He was beheaded in front of villagers as a revenge and the commander were awarded 100000RS by pak army chief.
hmmm ! thngs ur learn on PDF ! NSG commando guard border and they have CO as well !

another pakistani drama ~!
Well ur own journalists, news sources have accepted this happened,read that other thread, u will find praveen swami reprt or something.

Pass to hai, magar oppostion bhi hai.
Burhan wani ;)

Prove it.
Fault is with pakistani side why they didnt give it so much coverage.

Well ur own journalists, news sources have accepted this happened,read that other thread, u will find praveen swami reprt or something.
Avoid him.
In k mutabik APS per hamla ISI aur army ne khud krwaya tha.
Bara dushma bana phirthta hai bachon se jo larta hai.

Fault is with pakistani side why they didnt give it so much coverage.
really ! how about a link !

Back
Top Bottom