What's new

Some question regarding Ajk strategic importance

Inhon ne aik dfa border cross kia tha. Aur gaun mein aa ker larkion ka rape kia tha aur wapis jaate hue unke sar kat ker lei gaei they aur Pakistan Army ki check post per phainkh dia they,
Tumhein pta hei k jin indian commandoes ne is mein hissa lia tha unka injaam ki hua tha?
aur ye kahani aapke mujhadeen dada ne bachpan me sunai thi ? :sarcastic:

khair, aagey baao, fir mujahideen ne un indian commandos ka kya haal kia ?

aur ye kahani aapke mujhadeen dada ne bachpan me sunai thi ? :sarcastic:

khair, aagey baao, fir mujahideen ne un indian commandos ka kya haal kia ?
Graphic photos aren't allowed in PDF.
Better google it.

Inhon ne aik dfa border cross kia tha. Aur gaun mein aa ker larkion ka rape kia tha aur wapis jaate hue unke sar kat ker lei gaei they aur Pakistan Army ki check post per phainkh dia they,
Tumhein pta hei k jin indian commandoes ne is mein hissa lia tha unka injaam ki hua tha?
can u share this story plz

Graphic photos aren't allowed in PDF.
Better google it.
fine, google for what.. give me year of incident, name of village, sector. and what Indian army unit it was (since they were all later tracked down, apparently ?)

Nahi mujhay nahi pata kya unjaaam hua? And yeh kab ka waqya hai???
Ad how can they come inside with so much border security.
I personally know abbt some incident as i know the ppl who witnessed it firsthand , but i cant share it due to privacy. It was a very painful one. No it didnt involve rape but yes caused death

Nahi mujhay nahi pata kya unjaaam hua? And yeh kab ka waqya hai???
Ad how can they come inside with so much border security.
I personally know abbt some incident as i know the ppl who witnessed it firsthand , but i cant share it due to privacy. It was a very painful one. No it didnt involve rape but yes caused death
It was Kotli azad Kashmir in year 2000 july.
Newly trained Indian black cat commandoes wants to show there guts, they infiltrated border and hide in a village entire night. During there action they raped and beheaded 4 girls and thorough their heads in Pak Army check post at the time of return.

Omg Really but never heard abt it.y no uproar on that?
And then what happened to those commandos? Pak rangers caught them?

Omg Really but never heard abt it.y no uproar on that?
And then what happened to those commandos? Pak rangers caught them?
No they crossed successfully but after one day some volunteers crossed loc and cut the heads of those commandoes and capture their CO.
They beheaded their CO infront of those villagers as a revenge.

They lost their heads.... I mean literally.
Exactly. Entire taem lost their heads in Nakyal border,
and their CO captured alive. He was beheaded in front of villagers as a revenge and the commander were awarded 100000RS by pak army chief.

No they crossed successfully but after one day some volunteers crossed loc and cut the heads of those commandoes and capture their CO.
They beheaded their CO infront of those villagers as a revenge.

Exactly. Entire taem lost their heads in Nakyal border,
and their CO captured alive. He was beheaded in front of villagers as a revenge and the commander were awarded 100000RS by pak army chief.
And after Musharaf came he enforced a ceasefire... one of his major FUK ups.

According to Hameed Gul.
Yes.....
Aswell as Americans and military... And even indians (who declared him the awesomest guy ever)..

His major fuk up included:

kashmir ceasefire
Reinstating CJ (chutiye iftikhar)
Making a deal with Saudis on Nawaz case.. Aswell as allowing Benazir to come back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom