What's new

Some question regarding Ajk strategic importance

No they crossed successfully but after one day some volunteers crossed loc and cut the heads of those commandoes and capture their CO.
They beheaded their CO infront of those villagers as a revenge.

Exactly. Entire taem lost their heads in Nakyal border,
and their CO captured alive. He was beheaded in front of villagers as a revenge and the commander were awarded 100000RS by pak army chief.
Proud of our men. Aur dekhain un pakistanio ko who want peace with india....??
May tau hamesha kehtee hoon unhain jab moqa milay ga they will want to kill and rape...!

Yes musharraf was one of the worst things to happen 2 pak.i feel surprised when ppl defend him. The ill planned fata ops and drone attacks that led to lots of innocent fata tribals deaths which further led to the feelings of resentment and hate amongst them towards the state, and hence ,some of them showed support for taliban, he brought the country close to civil war.

And not to forget his cowardice due to which he bowed down before usa.
Cmon guys use ur brains could usa have bombed us???? No she cudnt have. But this man almost sold pakistan to americans for his personal gains. Then shameless selling of innocent pakistanis to usa that he wrote abt in his book. Line of fire. It was his confession.

But again saad bro what we have to see is that whenever they get a chance they dont even let ppl of ajk live in peace. Lives of ppl of ajk and iok are mirror images of each other.

Last edited:
Wrong thread lol.
Oh :D

Proud of our men. Aur dekhain un pakistanio ko who want peace with india....??
May tay hamesha kehtee hoon unhain jab moq milay ga they will wnat to kill and rape...!

Yes musharraf was one of the worst things to happen 2 pak.i feel surprised when ppl defend him. The ill planned fata ops and drone attacks that led to lots of innocent fata tribals deaths which further led to the feelings of resentment and hate amongst towards the state, and hence ,someof them showed support for taliban, he brought the country close to civil war - all thanks to him.

And not to forget his cowardice due to which he bowed down before usa.
Cmon guys use ur brains could usa have bombed us???? No she cudnt have. But this man almost sold pakistan to americans for his personal gains. Then shameless selling of innocent pakistanis to usa that he wrote abt in his book. Line of fire. It was his confession.

But again eng saad bro what we have to see is that whenever they get a chance they dont let ppl live in peace. Lives of ppl of ajk and iok are mirror images of each other.
Correct.
Yeh btao k jinhon ne un 4 girls ka badla lia tha unko janti ho? Ya janna chaho gi?

Oh :D

Correct.
Yeh btao k jinhon ne un 4 girls ka badla lia tha unko janti ho? Ya janna chaho gi?
Yes ofcourse want to know them!!!! Sure thing

And our those four martyred girls RIP.

Phir bhi ppl say befriend india.

Last edited:
Yes ofcourse want to know them!!!! Sure thing
Ilyas_Kashmiri_fair-use.JPG

Commander Ilyas Kashmiri.
Be informed "yeh baad mein Pak army ke khilaaf ho giya tha" according to some journalists.

Ilyas_Kashmiri_fair-use.JPG

Commander Ilyas Kashmiri.
Be informed "yeh baad mein Pak army ke khilaaf ho giya tha" according to some journalists.
Honestly felt too sorry to read this,

Once @Sage had toldme the guy wasnt a defector, but was suspected only, so musharraf went hard on him after which he actually mutineed against the state and joined militancy.

It was Kotli azad Kashmir in year 2000 july.
Newly trained Indian black cat commandoes wants to show there guts, they infiltrated border and hide in a village entire night. During there action they raped and beheaded 4 girls and thorough their heads in Pak Army check post at the time of return.
lol what bull, "black cats" are NSG, internal security only

rest of this fairy tale is crap too, I mean, seriously ? .. is this the kind of crap they teach you in your terror madrassas ?

It is our territory which you have occupied. Advantages/Importance is irrelevant. Nobody will give away their territory even if they didn't have any importance.

Read the Westphalia sovereignty which you violated. and violating day in day out. Now go cry somewhere else, because we know where AZK and GB sovereignty lies..

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

@engineer saad i found a facebook page tho didnt login and cheked,its called shohda e lanjot 14 ppl were martyred. Its the same i think.

Honestly felt too sorry to read this,

Once @Sage had toldme the guy wasnt a defector, but was suspected only, so musharraf went hard on him after which he actually mutineed against the state and joined militancy.
The book 'Inside the Taleban and Al-Qaeda' has his complete interview as well .....Kashmiri was such a setback to the freedom movement by Mush !

lol what bull, "black cats" are NSG, internal security only

rest of this fairy tale is crap too, I mean, seriously ? .. is this the kind of crap they teach you in your terror madrassas ?
I will answer you in new thread. Wait a min.

@engineer saad i found a facebook page tho didnt login and cheked,its called shohda e lanjot 14 ppl were martyred. Its the same i think.
I am making thread on this issue. Wait a min

Back
Top Bottom