What's new

Some positive thoughts and prayers for my dad would be appreciated

KAL-EL

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi everyone. My dad very recently got out of the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The worst is over, but he still has a bit of recovering to do. His name is Declan, and I would appreciate any positive thoughts and/or prayers you would be willing to send his way for a full recovery. Thank you!.

The worst is not over because it is a life long commitment to eat and stay healthy after a stroke. I will pray for his speedy recovery and starting a healthy life style to live an active life.

may god be with him.....
and he recover fast......

Hi everyone. My dad very recently got out of the hospital after suffering from a stroke. The worst is over, but he still has a bit of recovering to do. His name is Declan, and I would appreciate any positive thoughts and/or prayers you would be willing to send his way for a full recovery. Thank you!.
May lord help him . which artery was obstructed ? the recovery needs family support more than ever .

please dont leave him alone . i'll pray for him .

Hope your dad recovers really fast and may God be with him , Amin.

Last edited:
May lord help him . which artery was obstructed ? the recovery needs family support more than ever .

please dont leave him alone . i'll pray for him .

Thank you for your prayers! At the moment, all I really know is it was a "Ischemic" stroke. Fortunately it wasn't categorized as a major one. None the less, my family and I were (and still are) very scared for obvious reasons. He up till it happened was a relatively healthy person. Just goes to show anything can happen to anyone.

My prayer with your father and your family, take good care of him.

Back
Top Bottom