What's new

Some Indian Wet Dreams.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am starting this thread just to elaborate how delusional Indians are from top to bottom. The assault by Taliban today in Kunduz have really unnerved the Indian establishment and their proxies. They have been working overtime to figure out ways to counter our moves and to destabilise the region further. I would request my countrymen to counter their propaganda on the social media with full might.
Subramanian Swamy is a former BJP minister and member of the upper house. His views are heard and acted upon by the BJP think tank. I consider him next to Ajit Doval in policy making viz a viz Pakistan. Today he sent out a message on the social media ,though silly but must be taken seriously.

Another one of his muppet disciples had this to say.

I strongly feel its time to stop internal bickering and focus on the true enemy.I hope we will agree to this.

I strongly feel its time to stop internal bickering and focus on the true enemy.I hope we will agree to this.

Something that Pakistanis like myself trying hard to put in your pmln ppp and pti brains. But you are busy in protecting the image and interests of your respective parties.

Funny thing is some call me PPP jiyala, some call me pmln patwari and some declare me pti youthiya. But I'm just a Pakistani.

I am starting this thread just to elaborate how delusional Indians are from top to bottom. The assault by Taliban today in Kunduz have really unnerved the Indian establishment and their proxies. They have been working overtime to figure out ways to counter our moves and to destabilise the region further. I would request my countrymen to counter their propaganda on the social media with full might.
Subramanian Swamy is a former BJP minister and member of the upper house. His views are heard and acted upon by the BJP think tank. I consider him next to Ajit Doval in policy making viz a viz Pakistan. Today he sent out a message on the social media ,though silly but must be taken seriously.

O boy we would love to see india get into this sink hole! Indians are peanuts for taliban.. First thing india looses to taliban will be kashmir if this is what these people are planing bravo!.

Even usa couldn't defeat taliban india would be eaten alive

O boy we would love to see india get into this sink hole! Indians are peanuts for taliban.. First thing india looses to taliban will be kashmir if this is what these people are planing bravo!.

Even usa couldn't defeat taliban india would be eaten alive
US soldiers are heavily armed.Whenever they are ambushed they find cover and call for backup from drones and air strikes.Indians won't have that luxury.They will surrender just like ANA.

US soldiers are heavily armed.Whenever they are ambushed they find cover and call for backup from drones and air strikes.Indians won't have that luxury.They will surrender just like ANA.
I reckon ANA are more battle hardened and better fighters than the Indians,they know the terrain as well.Indians will be like snack for the Taliban.

Bro there are tens of thousands of such Indian twitter accounts, they're full of wet dreams and most notable of all bigotry.
Not worth wasting bandwidth on.

Back
Top Bottom