What's new

Some in Indian military are calling for "limited action" against China

Once upon a time I played a trick on my friend considering it was the April 1 hence the April fool day, while my friend forgot the date and he punched me on my nose and I got the bloody nose instead lol. :astagh: tuba tuba wrong idea for the India, even I don't wish that route for India to follow.
Best for India will be Modi resigns, revoke article 370 and say sorry and dismantle the road and the bridge in the disputed land and call back your poorly equipped army. Chinese will get bored and lonely own their own sitting their and they will go back home too. Alternatively you provoke the dragon and they will keep on clubbing your soldiers to the death with stone age weapons. If India uses modern weapons Chinese will use the industrial scale shredders to make a mince meat of your soldiers as they can't eat bats any more.

On one hand their Major Generals are begging Chinese counterparts to release remaining captured soldiers, on the other hand they are acting all macho and talking about action.. pathetic!

They know that they have unlimited supply of low caste indian soldiers that they can sacrifice for their dirty games against neighboring countries.

Since China is too big of a panda to take on, the Indian modi jis will say to Aryan public let's fight Pakistan to divert their attention, hoping they can win this one to turn the tide and sentiments of the ppl. psychologically make one feel better after suffering from chinese bamboo.

On one hand their Major Generals are begging Chinese counterparts to release remaining captured soldiers, on the other hand they are acting all macho and talking about action.. pathetic!

Supapowa since 2012 is disorganized...disoriented from the major loss

All they can do now is spout random ludicrous propaganda

Back
Top Bottom