What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
President reaches ATTA TURK Airport..... going to Ankara ...... shows he is still in control....

Although Erdogan was elected by the people he was planning to remain in power for ever... This is not democracy ... Even Hitler can though democratic process but never let the power ...

Erdogan had the same plans ... So a Military Coup is justified ... and Turky is no Libiya ... People are more mature intelligent and modern... they wont push their country into Civil war...

Even the Erdogan Supporters would side with the political transition ...

NBC saying Erdogan requesting Asylum in Germany.

Yeah. Democracy is only allowed when they do what the US wants. Turkish peoples interests steamrolled for the US's.

we don't know if the U.S was involved, and we aren't Turks either.

I don't want to pass judgment but Erdogan seems like he hasn't been all that good for Turkey and has been removing civil liberties over the last few years. you post a video mocking him and you'll probably be harassed or jailed.

I would welcome a coup to overthrow Obama especially if evidence came to light that he supports terrorists.

People can't manage anything, they'll just end up getting massacred.

True but I do not think the Turkish people are stupid enough to do so anyway, things are quite in the street with people staying in their homes.

Learning Turkish history ! Apologies if it hurt sentiments, is it good or bad for turkey in long term?
Obviously bad !!! but this not a military coup cause have you ever seen a coup in which the senior officers and Army chief are taken hostage ? No these steps are taken by a rogue group of the army and the PM has stated that strict action would be taken against the group .

If they change the constitution and give some assurances to the people , then these guys can sustain !

The U turns of Erodgan seems have not gone well with some elements in the military !

Change in constitution is illegal by illegal means.

True but I do not think the Turkish people are stupid enough to do so anyway, things are quite in the street with people staying in their homes.

Everyone's in shock and not sure of the situation, also these armies will ruthlessly kill.

Cnb8eAjWcAAiCb2.jpg

These motherfuckers just saved ISIS's *** and now ISIS popularity will go up the through. Clearly was coordinated between Russia-US-Israel-EU and several Arab nations.

If people back down and allow this to go through, freedom is shot for good.

ISIS is loosing ground daily they loosing their top commanders on a daily basis I doubt they would be around this time next year.

Hard to believe him, the place he is staying in the coverage . A minority can not do this all in name of armed forces. A minority can not get everything up, under control this fast.
so what do you think ? will he be removed from office?

I guess turkey is taking inspiration from pakistan or is it the other way around or is it something fundamentally wrong with Islamic republics they sort of are almost allergic to democracy and freedom but in this case its good turkish army is a always been a protector of secular fabric of turkey and voice of sanity hope it brings peace to turkey and kick all erdoganish leader out and resets political dsicourse

This here is what I mean. The double standards. A coup is only good if it suits certain powers. A coup is bad when it doesn't suit certain powers. Like I said, this coup will have the blessing of all those powers that are anti-Erdogan.

Watch how the West boycotts Pakistan today if a coup were to happen here. Simply because it doesn't suit their interest. In fact, the US has developed a habit of reminding our military that a military takeover won't be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom