What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming in that Erdogan has fled the country.
question is who will accommodate him... He wont go to US, China , European countries non will support him... Even Saudis wont grant him asylum... He has literally made hostility with all of the countries the world...

ISIS may shelter him Raqqa :p:

United Nations confirms there is coup underway in Turkey. Well better late then never.

Military says a new constitution will be prepared. Country's top leadership is detained and a curfew has been imposed.

Ambulance are rushing to the Army General HQ after heavy gunfight.
Hopefully no loss of life has occured.

I bet that tomorrow we will see the news where regular army is fighting the rouge one. Some thing is right and i feel that a portion of the army is trying to take over.

Nothing unusual in that. This is what happens every time. It was the case in Egypt too as well as historically in other countries.

CNN is just saying, though Erdogan was democratically elected, he was a bad guy and the military is pro-American and are the good guys. It is all about interests. Nothing personal.

Yeah. Democracy is only allowed when they do what the US wants. Turkish peoples interests steamrolled for the US's.

Sultan was making U-turns on almost everything. I wonder what's going on.

No he wasn't, I believe it's the opposite, other people want change on policy, and gonna do so forcefully. This isn't independent internal Turkish decision, definitely prepared from outside.

WTF these people want to start world war 3! Any government that made any sort of concession to Palestinians is getting overthrown! The fucking West will try wiping it's hands clean of this, it's not gonna work.

It's time for these sick fucks to get a taste of their own medicine, they're radicalizing tens of millions! They're mistaken if they think they can get away with this!

President addressing the Public, thru Private Channel..... asking people to protect democracy

question is who will accommodate him... He wont go to US, China , European countries non will support him... Even Saudis wont grant him asylum... He has literally made hostility with all of the countries the world...

ISIS may shelter him Raqqa :p:

Nawaz Sharif has plenty of rooms in Raiwind awaiting him. :dance3:

This could also emboldened some in our military to overthrow the civilian government. They attempted one coup already during the 2014 dharnas.

will turkey still buy super mushshak from pak????:undecided:
The military said all the foreign relationship and agreements would stay intact ... so chances still exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom