What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked by all videos and photos I saw on Facebook and Twitter.... Last night was a bloodbath and whoever ordered this did a "great job". God help us...

Erdogan ordered it when he screamed for civilians to get out on the streets.If this was just a tiny faction of the Army why didn't he call on the rest to clear the streets?

From Turkish twitter, AKP/Erdogan supporters are dealing info about that.

Ofcourse they are....

More arrested!
1dOXOD.jpg
Jesus fu....

RIP to the victims...

Military coup / military control of government is never a good idea for a democracy...

This terrorist (so-called first lieutenant) killed an innocent civilian and wounded a police officer!
Zdo0lZ.jpg

Ofcourse they are....

Look, they had 3 F-16 doing air strikes on Ankara for several hours (refueling + weapons points to prepared logistics), if Incirlik base is involved somehow, there is no way NATO (US) didn`t know what is going on. I`m not suggesting they participated directly, but they had prior knowledge that section of military is planning something and didn`t warn legitimate government.

incirlik base was closed, sealed and deenergised!

EU countries won't deport a mass murder to the US if he faces the death penalty there.These are the rules,nothing against Turkey,sry.
There is no death penalty in Turkey. So, under current, circumstances Greece is obliged to give the bandits back. 1 month later when they are hanged I will share the video and tag you in it

This terorist organized F-16 jets which bombing innocent people!

YbZA1k.jpg

Nusra front (Alqaeda) spiritual leader in Syria slams the coup in Turkey.

Also Ahrar al-Sham (which is practically Alqaeda with different name) also condemned the coup and army troops that were involved.
IMG_20160716_141600.jpg
IMG_20160716_182604.jpg

Ever wondered why these terrorists wouldn't like to see Erdogan go? I was following their pages last night، they were literally about to cry on the thought that their main supply line of arms and money may be cut forever. Now they are celebrating.

Islamists don't want to hear. They never listen.

All they care about is Islam.

What a terrible state Islam is in because of people like you.

That's probably what Erdogan's journalist prison looks like.

Another Turk threatening violence.

Greece has a LEGAL obligation to grant asylum to genuine asylum seekers/.

Seeing as the ISIS Sultan Erdogan will have them killed upon their return, Greece will have to grant them asylum or at least transfer them to another country who will take them in.
Worry about your land grabbing Israel. Making Palestinian homeless

Islamists don't want to hear. They never listen.

All they care about is Islam.

What a terrible state Islam is in because of people like you.

That's probably what Erdogan's journalist prison looks like.

Another Turk threatening violence.

Greece has a LEGAL obligation to grant asylum to genuine asylum seekers/.

Seeing as the ISIS Sultan Erdogan will have them killed upon their return, Greece will have to grant them asylum or at least transfer them to another country who will take them in.
Another Zionist showing solidarity with the bandits that massacred civilians yesterday. As for Greece, they will hand them over or they will suffer. Pretty simple choice

There is no death penalty in Turkey. So, under current, circumstances Greece is obliged to give the bandits back. 1 month later when they are hanged I will share the video and tag you in it

lol....if it gives you pleasure seeing your servicemen hanged......just like some of you fap on the pictures of Turkish soldiers paraded in their underwear or lynched by the mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom