What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
trt-hainlerden-temizlendi-2h1468625590-f264c7.png

TRT (Turkish Radio and Television) - the mouthpiece of government - has been cleansed from the coup monger by the police and the public. They need to be hanged publicly to give a strong message to their handlers...

Askerin taradığı sivillerin videosunu izleyen var mı? Allahım çılırıcam nasıl bu kadar onursuz olunabilir!!

Alhamdulillah coup has failed people of Turkey defended themselves. Congratulations to the people of turkey you are the greatest people in whole muslim ummah proud of you. This will teach a lot of lessons to people of some countries specially Pakistan, when u r united nothing can beat you.

Twitter video shows many dead bodies outside Anqara military headquarters

Military helicopter still shelling in Anqara

Military is not backing down. They are starting to bomb.

Erdogan is showing some resistance but its essentially over for his rule.

I dont know which TV you are watching but its over. I know you hate erdogan but he is there to stay. They bombed those place 2 hours ago but now coup has been suppressed and people responsible are in hiding.

Not just Turkey, it was the last thing the entire Middle East needed. Political instability and power vacuum is what allowed ISIS to seize and take hold of vast territories in neighboring countries. An unstable and fractious Turkey would be manna from heaven for them. It would provide them with yet more safe bases to operate from, not to mention more recruits from newly violent regions.

This is really shocking, and I hope order is restored soon.

Apparently it was half cooked coup as reportedly mid level Officers as high as rank of Colonel were involved in it. This one is bound to fail as Erodgan was selected by people of Turkey and only they can decide if they want him or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom