What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
binali-yildirim-120nin-uzerinde-tutuklama-var-h1468633404-47c844.jpg

Police has so far arrested 120 Na Marhem folks who have made Iblis and his associates proud..

President Erdoğan: Uprising was treason
Turkish’s elected president Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has just spoken on live TV in Turkey (earlier, he delivered remarks via the highly unorthodox format of a FaceTime broadcast on a mobile phone shown to a CNN Turkey TV camera).

Erdoğan said the uprising was an act of “treason” and that those responsible will pay a “heavy price”, according to Reuters.

The president also said the prime minister has given orders to “eradicate” those who are shooting from the air.

He further said the uprising was carried out by a “minority” within the military who can’t stomach unity of the country. Erdoğan said some in military have been taking orders from cleric Fethullah Gulen and that the attempted coup shows the Gulen structure is an armed terrorist organization. Gulen has denied involvement.

According to Reuters’ translation, the president said he would not hand Turkey over to occupiers and said the cabinet is functioning in Ankara. Erdoğan further said he will stay “with my people”.

Details show us that Erdogan is behind of this so-called coup but still some facts telling us there might be fetto behind of this coup as well.

Well, the time will show us the truth.

One thing is certain that if fetto is behind of it most of Turks including me will support Erdogan forever.
What?

Military is not backing down. They are starting to bomb.

Erdogan is showing some resistance but its essentially over for his rule.

I'm watching live TV.

They say military still in charge.
Which TV?

Well, it's over. Erdogan has won, and it is not going to be pretty for the military. Actually, I predict that a lot of police officers are going to get raises and serious promotions.

Thanks to everyone who kept everyone else updated.

It could be that the images of the soldiers being repelled you are seeing are from Istanbul and the situation in Ankara is less certain.

capulcu-askerlerin-silahlarina-el-konuldu-2h1468632565-080345.png

Folks are collecting arms. They know how to use them too, thanks to the 18-24 months military service..

halk-capulculari-boyle-puskurttu-2h1468628801-9e5205.png

See who's bloodied? Don't mess with the Millet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom