What's new

Solo Turk Over Sargodha

Now that's what you call a dedicated fan.

A Pakistani woman greets a Turkish Air Force's Solo Turk pilot Yusuf Kurt (C) after they perform a demonstration flight as a part of contingent participation in the joint air exercise called Indus Viper-2015 at PAF Base Mushaf, located at Sargodha in the Punjab province of Pakistan on October 15, 2015.
492750160-pakistani-woman-greets-a-turkish-air-forces-gettyimages.jpg

@cabatli_53 @Hurshid Celebi @xxxKULxxx @Akheilos @Shamain @Horus @Spring Onion @Indus Falcon @HRK
Bro, Can't see the pic

492750530.jpg

A Pakistani woman greets a Turkish Air Force's Solo Turk pilot Yusuf Kurt (C) after they perform a demonstration flight as a part of contingent participation in the joint air exercise called Indus Viper-2015 at PAF Base

Go Pro Video of Turkish pilot performing :D

Youtube link

Other Link

Solo Türk Pakistan'da

1st Demo Pilot Captain Yusuf KURT

Cpt. KURT, who was born on 1981, was graduated from the Air Force Academy in 2003. After completing his flight training he was appointed to 191st “Cobra” Sq. / Balikesir as F-16 pilot in 2007 preceding his assignment to 141st Sq. as SOLOTURK's 3rd Demo Pilot. Cpt.

339-20140516155534-407-20140130101845-408-20130722131941-73_t.jpg

Look at her expression , He must be picturing his mom as she is her son

View attachment 264808

A Pakistani woman greets a Turkish Air Force's Solo Turk pilot Yusuf Kurt (C) after they perform a demonstration flight as a part of contingent participation in the joint air exercise called Indus Viper-2015 at PAF Base

Why am i not in sargodha , i live like 500 meters from the base . there used to be a pilot i guess named Mubeen who used to make whole sargodha look up in the sky

Seems Turkish Air Force's famous Solo Turk display aircraft is also part of the contingent participating in the joint air exercise called Indus Viper-2015.

zGGQnL.jpg

ztP4u9.jpg

vzYYZt.jpg

FVqKGg.jpg

rSLajt.jpg
Amazing flights and marvelous pictures, Well done.

Windjammer i throw million dollar question to u

If u have to choose between F 16 or SU 35 which fighter jet u choose to go in war

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom