What's new

Soldier stops a bomb attack, kids kidnapped, one butchered

Nothing much will happen unfortunately - I lost faith in Pakistan's Future years ago.It will only go downhill from here.

Thanks for your fatwa about going downhill. But your post is a stupid exhibition of frustration.

Thanks for your fatwa about going downhill. But your post is a stupid exhibition of frustration.

And you sir, are not frustrated reading this account ? Its a grim tale of civilians suffering under terrorism....and the total breakdown of law and order in pakistan. I think, any self respecting individual would naturally be inclined to condemn such terror outfits and "officers".

he waas fool to capture the terrorist,,

Absolutely,

He was indeed a ''fool'' for risking his own neck to save his fellow countrymen.The fact of the matter is that we aren't deserving enough to be saved by heroes and patriots like Shamsul Anwar are too decent to be living amongst us.Not to worry,he wouldn't attempt this kind of ''foolishness'' ever again in his life.

And you sir, are not frustrated reading this account ? Its a grim tale of civilians suffering under terrorism....and the total breakdown of law and order in pakistan. I think, any self respecting individual would naturally be inclined to condemn such terror outfits and "officers".

Obviously I am angry but that doesn't mean that's the end of Pakistan here. Pakistani police behavior wasn't unexpected either. But at this moment I also remember those police officers who laid down their lives in the line of duty. I remember those police officers who died while stopping suicide bombers here in Sea view Karachi. I also remember that police officer who was martyred while stopping suicide bomber to enter Peshawar press club. Most importantly I remember officers like Sifwat Ghayyor Shaheed who faced terrorist till death despite all threats. If the behavior of those police officials is the end of Pakistan according to some people then the behavior of people like Sifwat Ghayyor are also a sign of hope for the people of Pakistan.

Yeah it an unfortunate incident, it shouldn't have happened but I don't agree with the comments of some frustrated youth here. Nations don't die that easily and that too by thugs and looters like TTP.

Absolutely,

He was indeed a ''fool'' for risking his own neck to save his fellow countrymen.The fact of the matter is that we aren't deserving enough to be saved and patriots like Shamsul Anwar are too decent to be living amongst us.Not to worry,he wouldn't attempt this kind of ''foolishness'' ever again in his life.

This story will discourage all other patriots who may have families of their own from attempting to foil a terrorists.

This isn't what a soldier deserves for exceptional performance.
I hope the daughter is recovered and these terrorist scum are identified and made an example of.

Instead of moaning over it and sitting like lifeless retards we must act now and help him! :angry:

Donate: Shamsul Anwar s/o Gul Anwar Acct# BBA-1576-2 Branch Code: 0120 Bank of Punjab, Chor Hartal, Rawalpindi Cantt, Peshawar Road. His Phone # 0346-5524259

Very disturbing story! I'm very saddened that a human being would have to go through such an ordeal.

SAD! SAD! SAD! SAD! SAD!

this man has been repeatedly tergeted allegedly by the same organisation whos terrorist he caught in the mosque...
but that incident was years ago...
how could that terrorist organisatkon remain.intact for such a long time?

and according to the report the group members have been arrested and must be in prison
and law enforcement agencies must have info about them already...and action can be taken as the perpetrators arent unknown to srcurity agencies.

Back
Top Bottom