What's new

Soldier stops a bomb attack, kids kidnapped, one butchered

FATA has caused all sorts of problems for pakistan

Emotional reaction yes but just think about it for a minute lol. :azn:

So we should nuke our own innocent people just to kill taliscum?

Im so .... i dnt know when these bastard taliga..d will die? maybe after usa leaves the region?i dnt know man... when will all this f... bullshyt end!

the problem is not FATA people...its the medeival system that exists there...
tribes will protect one of their oen even if the person.is a mass murderer. and GOP hasnt got much authority there and criminals can move freely between the worlds most messed up country afghanistan and pakistan...

I am speechless no words 1 can say that will help this poor man or others like him may The Almighty Give Them strength to deal with this tragedy and Give his son The heavens.

the problem is not FATA people...its the medeival system that exists there...
tribes will protect one of their oen even if the person.is a mass murderer. and GOP hasnt got much authority there and criminals can move freely between the worlds most messed up country afghanistan and pakistan...

so ISI/Army/Kiyani/ drones attacks are useless hai na?

so ISI/Army/Kiyani/ drones attacks are useless hai na?

I dont know....
all i know is that 90 % of terrorists / suicide bombers / militants / hail from this area and are pushto speaking...now go figure it out yourself.
Even here in this case the kidnappers are from FATA.

What a sad story.

Our soldiers truly deserve praise and our support for what they are facing. The barbarism of the Taliban knows no limit.

What do you expect. Only a week ago they beheaded 15 pakistani soldiers. Might have shot dead 10 more at point blank range.

I don't understand why we aren't taking up another operation in South Waziristan. Ladha is still the powerbase of militants since 2009. We don't wanna mess with Nazir or Haqqani to hell with it but at least lets take down Hakimullah Mahsud once and for all. I hate feeling so powerless.

horrible and sad but one question
terrorist want to bomb jamia mosque on 1st January 2001????
it is fishy because before 9 11 no terrorist outfit ever tried to come against the state or attack a mosque and there is no documented proof either unless it is a shia mosque and i don't think so the mosque mentioned above is a imambargaah
other part of the story is ordeal of people who are bombed and kidnapped by agencies in balochistan and FATA
war has negative implications on both sides and atrocities form both sides must be condemned by the strongest words

another interesting thing is the 1st January 2001 which is referred by the person, he says it was Friday and everybody was listening to kutbah but when we check 2001 calender we find ist January to be monday not friday
he says he rushed to basement for ablution and in a jamia masjid in a busy area it is very hard to believe that ablution area would be empty so can any terrorist lodged a bomb as narrated by the guy
he says terrorist kidnapped his boy and demanded 1.4 million rupees which he failed to pay but when one son was released and was detected of blood cancer he sell his all property and arranged a bone marrow transplant for 3.2 million rupees here we assume that he received financial support from other sources but that financial support did fell short thats why he has to sell his property now the question is if he can arrange 3.2 million rupees for treatment then why can,t he arrange 1.4 million first-hand

another interesting thing is the 1st January 2001 which is referred by the person, he says it was Friday and everybody was listening to kutbah but when we check 2001 calender we find ist January to be monday not friday
he says he rushed to basement for ablution and in a jamia masjid in a busy area it is very hard to believe that ablution area would be empty so can any terrorist lodged a bomb as narrated by the guy
he says terrorist kidnapped his boy and demanded 1.4 million rupees which he failed to pay but when one son was released and was detected of blood cancer he sell his all property and arranged a bone marrow transplant for 3.2 million rupees here we assume that he received financial support from other sources but that financial support did fell short thats why he has to sell his property now the question is if he can arrange 3.2 million rupees for treatment then why can,t he arrange 1.4 million first-hand

Excellent points raised.

Found a way for donation

Please make direct donations to us and you can possibly save his daughter's life, get in touch with Pakistan Youth Alliance`s founder and leader Ali Abbas Zaidi directly @ Syed Ali Abbas Zaidi | Facebook

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

help him raise 1.8million by 12th January, may Allah help us all

Back
Top Bottom