What's new

Soldier Refuses Eid Leave, Killed In Pak Shelling Day Before Festival

For us they are Indian First and Than Muslims.

But Muslims already are only 2% of Indian army.Don't know why they are deployed on Pakistani Border.

The only reason i could understand is that Muslim being brave are deployed on Pak border,Not the others

That is such a silly post. Since you say he is Indian first & Muslim later, why are you surprised that he gets deployed alongside other Indian soldiers? As for your second comment of only Muslims being deployed on Pak border..... gues then there are just 2% of the IA giving you hell....... Logic...chap, logic. You need to first find it before the urge to vomit gets the better of you.

Dumb fukc

They are attacking you in Gujraat and Muzaffarnager, fight the hindu's there

The hindu's are the enemies of all muslims whether in Pakistan OR India

But Muslims already are only 2% of Indian army.Don't know why they are deployed on Pakistani Border.

The only reason i could understand is that Muslim being brave are deployed on Pak border,Not the others

Infact every petriotic Indian consider himself/herdelf Indian first and and then hindu/muslim. Rest of your post is dumb crap so won't comment on that.

Dumb fukc

They are attacking you in Gujraat and Muzaffarnager, fight the hindu's there

The hindu's are the enemies of all muslims whether in Pakistan OR India

Looking at the situation of pakistan muslims are attacking muslims themselves .

There goes your theory down the drain .

RIP brave soldier.

Condolence to friends and family.

how can we be sure that India is not using Muslim soldiers as Cannon fodders. In this case, literally.

One minuete your kind attack India for not having enough Muslim soldiers, the next the IA is made up of Muslim cannon fodder?!!

One thing so many here don't seem to understand is that in the Military and even much of Indian society, religion is utterly irrelevant. This brave man was serving his nation and deserves the upmost respect from all.

The views expressed by certain members on this thread are beyond abhorrent.

So according to you guys the only "true" Muslims in this world are Pakistanis?? Secularism and religious tolerance obviously mean nothing to you. Indian Muslims are arguably amongst the truest Muslims you can find.

Get your heads out of the gutter gentlemen.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...ling-day-before-festival-4.html#ixzz2i49X9SIl
Indian Army doesnt distinguish based on religion on deployment, unlike u know?
Every soldier is deployed based on his turn and for your pathetic reasoning not only Muslim die at border but also Hindus, sikhs etc which we call Indians ......

MUSLIM, HINDU ,MUSLIM ,HINDU, MUSLIM, HINDU, MUSLIM.....GOD guyz take a break.... this is a thread on a dead person, at least have a heart to pay some respect.....

R.I.P brother.... Your sacrifice will not go in vain

One minuete your kind attack India for not having enough Muslim soldiers, the next the IA is made up of Muslim cannon fodder?!!

One thing so many here don't seem to understand is that in the Military and even much of Indian society, religion is utterly irrelevant. This brave man was serving his nation and deserves the upmost respect from all.

The views expressed by certain members on this thread are beyond abhorrent.

So according to you guys the only "true" Muslims in this world are Pakistanis?? Secularism and religious tolerance obviously mean nothing to you. Indian Muslims are arguably amongst the truest Muslims you can find.

Get your heads out of the gutter gentlemen.

For some reason, India is using this soldier as a cannon fodder for a internationally disputed land illegally occupied by India. Of course its India that is at fault.

This guy would rather go home to celebrate a holiday. But Indian army denied him, which is the final and direct cause that lead to his death. But the indirect cause is India's continuation of British Imperialism. This is what has to stop to prevent further blood in the hand of India.

For some reason, India is using this soldier as a cannon fodder for a internationally disputed land illegally occupied by India. Of course its India that is at fault.

This guy would rather go home to celebrate a holiday. But Indian army denied him, which is the final and direct cause that lead to his death. But the indirect cause is India's continuation of British Imperialism. This is what has to stop to prevent further blood in the hand of India.

I understand you concern about illegally occupied land , i know you are worried about china occupying taiwan illegaly in few years time.

Really? did I miss something? You cannot know the reality of whats happening here sitting half way around the world mate. In the army soldiers are not separated due to their beliefs or religion.

Oh you say blood on our hands? really? Kashmir belongs to us and they are better off with us rather join with Pakistan.Only some religious nut jobs want to join with Pakistan others are happy to be with us.

Sorry but you arent a Muslim if you arent occupying Kashmir.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Coulda celebrated eid.
Would not get killed
Shoulda not been occupying kashmir.

Kill All Indian occupying soldiers in IOK. go pak army :pakistan:

You already dealt with us with guns and now 40% of Kashmir is ours :sniper:

Get some balls

Pakistanis occupying Baluchistan are Muslims
Turks occupying Kurdistan are Muslims
Qaddafi occupying Lybia was a Muslim
But if Indian occupies Kashmir then he becomes non Muslim
Hypocrisy Maxxx

Pakistanis occupying Baluchistan are Muslims
Turks occupying Kurdistan are Muslims
Qaddafi occupying Lybia was a Muslim
But if Indian occupies Kashmir then he becomes non Muslim
Hypocrisy Maxxx

Add Saddam occupying Kuwait to the list.

Sorry Dude yr Soldiers can not be Martyred they dont serve Islam nor r Muslims.

So Martyred term cant be used with them.

So do your soldiers...:smart: When did they start serving Islam? The last time I heard about their misdeeds, they were being gang-banged by TTP(aka real Islamic fighters :P)

Back
Top Bottom