What's new

Soldier Refuses Eid Leave, Killed In Pak Shelling Day Before Festival

For some reason, India is using this soldier as a cannon fodder for a internationally disputed land illegally occupied by India. Of course its India that is at fault.

This guy would rather go home to celebrate a holiday. But Indian army denied him, which is the final and direct cause that lead to his death. But the indirect cause is India's continuation of British Imperialism. This is what has to stop to prevent further blood in the hand of India.

You've literally lost your mind. Firstly HE WAS A SOLDIER, if you think all soldiers/grunts are "cannon fodder" then that is your personal belief but to make out this one man was targeted to die is ABSURD. Secondly HE REFUSED leave, not that leave was denied, can you even read? Lastly the reason this solder was there was because your good friends PAKISTAN keep trying to send TERRORISTS into India.

This is as clear as I can be bothered to be.

See, should have taken the leave for Eid.

I'm pretty sure that indian army instigated that whole event by firing at Pakistani soldiers before Eid..and just for fun..hindu indian officers sent Muslim soldier in the path of danger, knowing that Pakistanis will respond soon, which they did and the soldier died.

india should make peace with Pakistan instead of keeping this bullsh!ttery going on

When people die there cant be any peace....Can it be...?

indians ko ab muslims yaad , a rahe hai , jab masjid destroy kari thi tab yaad nai aye ? aur jab gujrat mai muslim ko zinda jalaya tab yaad nai ayi ? aur pechle 65 saalon se kashmiron ko maar rahe ho tab khayal nai aya muslims ka ? ?

so stop crying at this BS

indians ko ab muslims yaad , a rahe hai , jab masjid destroy kari thi tab yaad nai aye ? aur jab gujrat mai muslim ko zinda jalaya tab yaad nai ayi ? aur pechle 65 saalon se kashmiron ko maar rahe ho tab khayal nai aya muslims ka ? ?

so stop crying at this BS

Indians ko sirf Indian ki yaad aayi. Us Jawan ko isliye yaad kiya jaa raha hai kyunki woh Indian tha aur isliye nahi ki woh muslim tha ya Hindu

Yes! I agree. We will welcome you chicken-shits with open arms. :lol:

Razi - my nigga. Welcome back merhaba - these veggiepies start $hit, then cry. RIP to the soldier, but he was there to oppress the Kashmiri people.

Razi - my nigga. Welcome back merhaba - these veggiepies start $hit, then cry. RIP to the soldier, but he was there to oppress the Kashmiri people.

That's because they need an OG like to remind them not to disrespect.

:omghaha:

We have better battle hardened Armed Forces and Sniper Units........... Oh well where Indians lie?

At bottom of totem pole!!!!!!:rofl:

:lol:
Yeah right and the person who is judging him and Muslims is a Non Muslim:omghaha:

U dont have any idea of Islam, the people who side with Mushriks or Kafirs against their Muslim Brother go straight to hell.

Then why you lost all war... ?????

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

My blood boils on news of the loss of our people, property and respect but manmoahn singh doing nothing and helping pakistan :angry:

Shameless manmohan he have proved that he have born in Gah pakistan.

For us they are Indian First and Than Muslims.

But Muslims already are only 2% of Indian army.Don't know why they are deployed on Pakistani Border.

The only reason i could understand is that Muslim being brave are deployed on Pak border,Not the others

Same for us...Indian first rest next.... This time we are not going to accept your surrender .

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

My blood boils on news of the loss of our people, property and respect but manmoahn singh doing nothing and helping pakistan :angry:

Shameless manmohan he have proved that he have born in Gah pakistan.

He is just a puppet of Italian waitress... you cannot expect more from him.

Back
Top Bottom