What's new

Solar power in Pakistan

There's a lot of excess solar panels available in China. And there's gonna be some more in the near future. Tell them to share!
You can argument it on the grounds they won't be able to sell it anyway since they have loads of overcapacity. :smokin:

That's very true and a blessing in disguise!

Pakistan, shall buy all of the solar panels China have in surplus..

Still quite, informative on the economics of solar energy!
BTW.. does this psycology thingy can earn money?

Are you not? :oops:

It can but it takes a long time. Psychology can be very boring sometimes that's why I take interests in other things aswell.
LoL i am not a latina maybe i might look like one, I am half haitian and desi mixed :cool:

The thing is to Ensure Power back in Pakistan the army needs to reduce cuts. In the infantry line and those who will be made redundant should be transferred to the Police force for a better civil progress. By allowing this we will have the money to get Electricity back and as well as a better police force, this is time consuming but in realistic terms this will benefit both the army and the Police force. To my knowledge correct me if i am wrong 80% budget goes to the army that's to much. We need a larger air-force and a medium size army not large. Today's war is with technology not foot-soldiers in mass numbers. And coming back to Solar- Power i think we have a bright future in this and we can use this to our military advantage.

The thing is to Ensure Power back in Pakistan the army needs to reduce cuts. In the infantry line and those who will be made redundant should be transferred to the Police force for a better civil progress. By allowing this we will have the money to get Electricity back and as well as a better police force, this is time consuming but in realistic terms this will benefit both the army and the Police force. To my knowledge correct me if i am wrong 80% budget goes to the army that's to much. We need a larger air-force and a medium size army not large. Today's war is with technology not foot-soldiers in mass numbers. And coming back to Solar- Power i think we have a bright future in this and we can use this to our military advantage.

Here comes another hater.. of Pak army.

Next year.. you will be slave of northern alliance war dogs and they will be selling body organs of Pakistanis to promote Indian medical trade.

India's missing children: Haunting portraits of 'disappeared' generation as government reveals child of FOUR has been raped | Mail Online

It can but it takes a long time. Psychology can be very boring sometimes that's why I take interests in other things aswell.
LoL i am not a latina maybe i might look like one, I am half haitian and desi mixed :cool:

cool indeed!

you are always welcome to ask questions... about other things :)

You make no sense "BATMAN" read what i wrote and your taking about completely something different! I don't hate the army but i think its time for the army to change its domestic policy. Pakistan cant win against India, sure we are brave we don't fear death but so are they and they have better weapons and technology only what India lacks from Pakistan atm is nuclear technology. our budget is like 6 billion max and there is above 22 billion be realistic there more in numbers they get more and better arm deals from USA, RUSSIA, AND EUROPE IN GENERAL ETC!

We need a larger air-force and a medium size army not large. Today's war is with technology not foot-soldiers in mass numbers.

We also need a navy with blue water ambitions :pakistan:

nawaz_PM-oath.jpg

I think Nawaz Sharif's manifestos for Election 2018 will still claim to solve energy crisis in Pakistan , if they get another chance .

BC 4 din ho gaye ganjay ko halaf liye koe aik bhi awam-dost order nahi kiya is nay...

BC 4 din ho gaye ganjay ko halaf liye koe aik bhi awam-dost order nahi kiya is nay...

bhai, dekhta jaa abi is awam ki kis kis style sai lay ga ye ganja... hun shor na paa tai sher ban sher....

bhai, dekhta jaa abi is awam ki kis kis style sai lay ga ye ganja... hun shor na paa tai sher ban sher....

yar iskay inhi chakro mien jo qasar zardari nay chori hai woh yeh puri kar day ga.

The thing is to Ensure Power back in Pakistan

The energy crisis is so easy to solve.

Pakistan has massive conventional and unconventional natural gas sources.

A combined cycle natural gas power plant costs about $1500 per KW. Now there are a lot of different estimates on how large an electricity shortage exists in Pakistan but I will go with the highest estimate I found which was 8500 MW. Thus, it would cost about $12.75 billion to construct a plant that would meet that need in addition to how much natural gas wells would cost (the US EIA has it pegged at around $4000 a well).

If Pakistan raises its tax to gdp ratio to 17% but instead of using the extra 7% to meet the countries yearly budget and instead invested it in the production of a 8500 MW combined cycle natural gas plant it would have $14.7 billion to invest in such a project. This should more than easily cover the costs but what I do not get is why a nuclear power plant is being built in Karachi at a cost of around $8600 per KW. Even solar energy is a lot cheaper than this with a proposal made by South Korea to build a solar plant at a cost of around $3000 per KW.

Once this energy crisis is resolved Pakistan would be generating an extra 3 to 4% of GDP growth every year (i.e. the country would be growing around 8% a year but with additional steps taken to tackle corruption and tax revenue raised to invest in local industries we could easily grow well over 11% a year).

I will say this again incompetent politicians are making life worse for Pakistanis. Western style secular Democracy is not what people think it is and Pakistan needs to become a true Islamic Republic which could very well be the perfect form of governance.

correct me if i am wrong 80% budget goes to the army that's to much

This is a complete lie propagated by morons like Hasan Nisar.

Pakistan military budget as a % of the GDP has been decreasing every year since the 70s and now stands at about 2.6% which is on par with what India spends as a % of its GDP and a lot less than many other countries spend around the world even though our armies responsibilities have greatly increased. In my opinion the armies budget should be at least 3.5% of the countries GDP and the countries tax to GDP ratio should be raised to at least 18%.

Why Pakistan's military budget seems so large is because the government never raised the countries tax to GDP ratio to 17% to meet its budget requirements while India and China did even though both of them have lower GINI coefficients meaning that such a tax rise would have less of an impact on our poor. In fact the tax to GDP ratio went from 12.5% in 1995 to just around 10% now.

The energy crisis is so easy to solve.

Pakistan has massive conventional and unconventional natural gas sources.

A combined cycle natural gas power plant costs about $1500 per KW. Now there are a lot of different estimates on how large an electricity shortage exists in Pakistan but I will go with the highest estimate I found which was 8500 MW. Thus, it would cost about $12.75 billion to construct a plant that would meet that need in addition to how much natural gas wells would cost (the US EIA has it pegged at around $4000 a well).

If Pakistan raises its tax to gdp ratio to 17% but instead of using the extra 7% to meet the countries yearly budget and instead invested it in the production of a 8500 MW combined cycle natural gas plant it would have $14.7 billion to invest in such a project. This should more than easily cover the costs but what I do not get is why a nuclear power plant is being built in Karachi at a cost of around $8600 per KW. Even solar energy is a lot cheaper than this with a proposal made by South Korea to build a solar plant at a cost of around $3000 per KW.

Once this energy crisis is resolved Pakistan would be generating an extra 3 to 4% of GDP growth every year (i.e. the country would be growing around 8% a year but with additional steps taken to tackle corruption and tax revenue raised to invest in local industries we could easily grow well over 11% a year).

I will say this again incompetent politicians are making life worse for Pakistanis. Western style secular Democracy is not what people think it is and Pakistan needs to become a true Islamic Republic which could very well be the perfect form of governance.

This is a complete lie propagated by morons like Hasan Nisar.

Pakistan military budget as a % of the GDP has been decreasing every year since the 70s and now stands at about 2.6% which is on par with what India spends as a % of its GDP and a lot less than many other countries spend around the world even though our armies responsibilities have greatly increased. In my opinion the armies budget should be at least 3.5% of the countries GDP and the countries tax to GDP ratio should be raised to at least 18%.

Why Pakistan's military budget seems so large is because the government never raised the countries tax to GDP ratio to 17% to meet its budget requirements while India and China did even though both of them have lower GINI coefficients meaning that such a tax rise would have less of an impact on our poor. In fact the tax to GDP ratio went from 12.5% in 1995 to just around 10% now.

Dear, there is a saying in punjabi,.. "Khoota khoon chay sutna".... aap ka logic apni jaga par hamaray new minister Khowaja Asif in Khoota hi khoon chay sutt dita aai.. according to him, ye masla solve nahi honay ka aur awam shor na karay, ye un ko virasat mei mila hai, aur aisay hi chalay ga, 15 saal....

koshish to door, They are not even talking about solving it(i guess they talked a lot in election campaign about solving it),..

there is a saying, if u can't avoid the rape then enjoy the rape, so no more hangama, just chill and enjoy the Noon Govt,.. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom