What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

I got what i was expecting...
Mentality varies by person and breed...so you better streamline the standards of saying what and doing what...

We are very clear in what we want and how to do it. And next time make some sence when you post and be logical.

What was my question?......how many chechens-arabs in Kashmir jails, not what it the membership list of the LeT.
I see you must have tried in vain to find the number of "foreign militants" in kashmir jails and come back with a tiny amount if any......:omghaha:

Hahahaha........how many arabs - chechens are there in kashmir jails?........dont try changing the subject.

How many of the indian army are from kashmir?.......the majority are indian and have no connection to kashmir.

As I said, the profile of militants killed should give you an idea about the profile of militants in prison. I doubt we keep many prisoners anyways, they are better off 6 feet under the ground.

Your original question was, how many Pakistanis, Arab, Chehchens are in prison. I told you about Pakistanis, who form bulk of the militants anyways. Stop clutching onto straws.

every sane pakistani knows kashmir policy has done more harm to the pakistan than India.

We are very clear in what we want and how to do it. And next time make some sence when you post and be logical.

Yea when we foil any crack we grab its neck till it talk...
So where's the logic logic lies here...Its just bad planning with wrong foot...

Is that so...Looks like your security measures needs to be beefed up more...Instead your guys sleeping, they should need to focus more on performing their duty along the borders...
This doesn't gonna work like, you blame us for the sins that we haven't done...
Killing Kashmiris and showing them militants...i mean, cut this crap now...

It doesnot matter how many times pakistanis keep uttering the same BS , the entire world knows the truth about pakistan sending terrorist from across the border for attack in India .

every sane pakistani knows kashmir policy has done more harm to the pakistan than India.

They know it but don't want to accept that they have miserably lost the Kashmir issue long ago. All of their tricks have been failed be it war, insurgency etc and untimately have backfired them with interests. Its better we make LOC a internation border.

Yea when we foil any crack we grab its neck till it talk...
So where's the logic logic lies here...Its just bad planning with wrong foot...

thats the difference dude you have wait and look for the crack we dont have to. Its an open field there.

It doesnot matter how many times pakistanis keep uttering the same BS , the entire world knows the truth about pakistan sending terrorist from across the border for attack in India .

You mean like ajmal kassab and his gang...who can talk & tone like a hindi guy...
later on who's matter has been uncovered by your own security personnel...what you gonna prove now, was that us who makes him talk like that...it was inside story pal...

You mean like ajmal kassab and his gang...who can talk & tone like a hindi guy...
later on who's matter has been uncovered by your own security personnel...what you gonna prove now, was that us who makes him talk like that...it was inside story pal...

Why would he say "Bhagwan"?

This man is an Indian and a Hindu.

False flag.

Last edited by a moderator:

UN has declared LeT a terrorist organistaion and Hafiz Saeed as a terrorist .

Your own country has accepted kasab and co as pakistanis .

But your lot can live in delusions as always .

Why would he say "Bhagwan"?

This man is an Indian and a Hindu.

False flag.

Your PM accepting kasab as pakisatani ..... :lol:

UN has declared LeT a terrorist organistaion and Hafiz Saeed as a terrorist .

Your own country has accepted kasab and co as pakistanis .

But your lot can live in delusions as always .

Your PM accepting kasab as pakisatani ..... :lol:

What UN has declared doesn't mean we have accepted as well...
Because we have played a very significant role in eliminating the terrorist from our country...We are facing a war inside our territory,,,and you people are saying we are producing the terrorists...

And about the PM This world is full of fools around...I respect him but, when there is a issue about national interest so no compromise...You can talk because we have a lack of coordination b/w Armed forces & politicians.

But on the last what you say about what ajmal kassab said "bhagwan" or stuff like that. No place in Pakistan anyone talk like this stuff. Only in india dude...
You better watch you collar...

Star plus????

Yea dude you are right, star plus was behind all this :rofl:

What UN has declared doesn't mean we have accepted as well...
Because we have played a very significant role in eliminating the terrorist from our country...We are facing a war inside our territory,,,and you people are saying we are producing the terrorists...

Yes , the high ranking officials from your country time and time again had accepted that there are non-state actors aka terrorists using your soil to wage attack on India .

And about the PM This world is full of fools around...I respect him but, when there is a issue about national interest so no compromise...You can talk because we have a lack of coordination b/w Armed forces & politicians.

He is your PM accepting on media kasab is pakistani . If that is not proof , I don't know what is .

But not take the proof into account , just continue with your delusions .

But on the last what you say about what ajmal kassab said "bhagwan" or stuff like that. No place in Pakistan anyone talk like this stuff. Only in india dude...
You better watch you collar...

May be when his time reached the end he must have enlightened of the true path to God .... :lol:

You should ask him why he called Bhagwan .Oh sorry you can't . He is now six feet under some premise in yerwada jail .

lol no I meant influenced by star plus, I have heard few Pakistanis use Bhagwan. Its like Hindus using Allah when trying to plead/convince a Muslim.

Clutching at straws.

Pakistanis still use the namashkar posture like Hindus to ask for forgiveness(Hath jod ke maafi mangta hoon) and you will frequently see them using idioms like 'khoon ki holi'

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom