What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

Many countries around the world come to train in Indian COIN school .

They did it not by peeing but by spilling the blood of these terrorists .

Just look at the causality figure of militants compared to security officials .

It will give you a fairly good idea .

Come to train or come to get trained,,,please clear your statement...Because if i say than the results may not be suitable in your favor...
I think you pushed yourself too hard to get succeeded in the real battle against freedom fighters...One against many and you call your self a man of honour...how funny...

Come to train or come to get trained,,,please clear your statement...Because if i say than the results may not be suitable in your favor...
I think you pushed yourself too hard to get succeeded in the real battle against freedom fighters...One against many and you call your self a man of honour...how funny...

soldiers from US,UK,France,Israel etc come in our CIJW(counter insurgency and jungle warfare) school for training.
Counter-insurgency and Jungle Warfare School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lastly
Defence News - US Army keen to learn from India's counter-insurgency operations

www.hindu.com/2008/08/12/stories/2008081254791100.htm

Jihad in J&K has been obligatory to all Muslims for some years. Had I been younger I would have liked to avail of this opportunity to fulfill my duties, a second time, as a Muslim. But on a technical point: Indians have an array of Bahinis / forces raised and trained separately. Some belong to MoD, some MoH, some to J&K State Govt, some to other State Govts and others to PMO. All officers do not belong to the IA officer corps. Therefore, coordination and linkage must be impossible.

your age just saved your life..

For both .

Send as many as you want . Nobody is stopping you from sending in numbers unless there is a shortage for these fodders .

Huh? :woot: 'Morale crushing campaign'??? 'Up the ante'??? :omghaha: Dude, they've been trying their damnedest with the help of the PTB from across the border for the past nearly 25 years and they've come a cropper. Most have become so old trying that they've given it up as a bad joke!! :P

An odd firing here and a clown throwing a grenade there, doesn't mean that you guys have Kashmir in your grasp! Kashmir has, is, and will ALWAYS remain part of the Indian Union!! PERIOD!

Now, the sooner you get that into your head, the better!

Look whos talking now...
Your prediction doesn't seems much reliable. Only one thing you can do is throwing your most of the fundings and men power into a fight against freedom fighters of Kashmir, just because of your rage against their denial being a part of yours. IF you are fair enough so lets come to the point of making them individual state...what you say...you take out your army & police from there...
Pal your plans shouldn't seems to be having a chance of winning until you win their heart, which you can't be able to do from decades.
Now ask any pandit to make a kundli of this war, either you gonna win this or not...ohh...i remember one already have done making that kind a kundali...what he said,,, if india loose this war now,,,he would have no chance for hundred years:omghaha:...
Thanks GOD we don't believe in such myths...

For both .

Send as many as you want . Nobody is stopping you from sending in numbers unless there is a shortage for these fodders .

Is that so...Looks like your security measures needs to be beefed up more...Instead your guys sleeping, they should need to focus more on performing their duty along the borders...
This doesn't gonna work like, you blame us for the sins that we haven't done...
Killing Kashmiris and showing them militants...i mean, cut this crap now...

Cross border infiltration is increasingly becoming redundant due to IA troops now having more and more thermal devices and motion sensors.One of the main reasons why 26 militants were killed in past few months with minimal losses.

Is that so...Looks like your security measures needs to be beefed up more...Instead your guys sleeping, they should need to focus more on performing their duty along the borders...
This doesn't gonna work like, you blame us for the sins that we haven't done...
Killing Kashmiris and showing them militants...i mean, cut this crap now...

IA you say is not doing there duty , and still kashmir is with us . Imagine if they staet doing the duty . You people dont understnd onething we have the resolve and resources for a long fight and all we have to do in your western areas is to do what you are trying to do i kashmir and it seems to working very well . See the killing there and in kashmir you will know where you are heading with your mentality.

IA you say is not doing there duty , and still kashmir is with us . Imagine if they staet doing the duty . You people dont understnd onething we have the resolve and resources for a long fight and all we have to do in your western areas is to do what you are trying to do i kashmir and it seems to working very well . See the killing there and in kashmir you will know where you are heading with your mentality.

I got what i was expecting...
Mentality varies by person and breed...so you better streamline the standards of saying what and doing what...

Don't know about the jails, but if you look at the profile of LeT terrorirsts you get the idea. :coffee:

eijwut.png

What was my question?......how many chechens-arabs in Kashmir jails, not what it the membership list of the LeT.
I see you must have tried in vain to find the number of "foreign militants" in kashmir jails and come back with a tiny amount if any......:omghaha:

Turns out 98% of LeT "Freedom fighters" are Pakistanis. So much for predominantly Kashmiris:woot:

Hahahaha........how many arabs - chechens are there in kashmir jails?........dont try changing the subject.

How many of the indian army are from kashmir?.......the majority are indian and have no connection to kashmir.

What was my question?......how many chechens-arabs in Kashmir jails, not what it the membership list of the LeT.
I see you must have tried in vain to find the number of "foreign militants" in kashmir jails and come back with a tiny amount if any......:omghaha:

Hahahaha........how many arabs - chechens are there in kashmir jails?........dont try changing the subject.

How many of the indian army are from kashmir?.......the majority are indian and have no connection to kashmir.

What you can expect from a pandit/ jotshi obsessed minds...Let them first calculate the influence of mars upon jupiter before they start talking:rofl:...
Ask them about their own inside realities, they should have very accurate results:azn:...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom