What's new

SOG Camp Attacked in South Kashmir

If 55000 Kashmiris people serving in the poilce, represent the image as a whole. What would you call a equality in equation if i talk about few thousand Kashmiri militants ?
This is not hidden to everyone, everyone knows that how indian army & police is brutal in their acts against innocent Kashmiri people. Only because they want freedom !!! You guys should understand that, they have their own individual structure which they don't want to see ruling by anyone.
Let yourselves face the realism,,,and let them spare so they live their own lives...!!!

few thousands Kashmiri militants?? Frome where did you get that fig?? They are leaving militancy and returning from pakistani kashmir under Indian rehabilitation scheme. Its you who have made their life worse through militancy.

And just with the highlighted part you relegated most of Pakistan, the middle east and the Islamic world to the pits of Hell. Case closed :D

One who experienced the taste of human blood would never went to taste anything else, this what i herd. I am sure you are not the one who is so famous behind this all :big_boss:.

One who experienced the taste of human blood would never went to taste anything else, this what i herd. I am sure you are not the one who is so famous behind this all :big_boss:.

Well what you "herd" pertains to a pack of wild animals such as lions, tigers etc. If you want to place yourself in that herd then humanity has a solution for you ...it is called hunting you to extinction ;)

few thousands Kashmiri militants?? Frome where did you get that fig?? They are leaving militancy and returning from pakistani kashmir under Indian rehabilitation scheme. Its you who have made their life worse through militancy.
Dear, this fig belongs to occupied Kashmir itself, just you need to open your eyes & look around you.
Indian Rehabilitation scheme...what day you went so generous to kashmiri muslims ???

Well what you "herd" pertains to a pack of wild animals such as lions, tigers etc. If you want to place yourself in that herd then humanity has a solution for you ...it is called hunting you to extinction ;)

Ok if you are replying so...!!!
what you call yourself ??? a big bunny rabbit:enjoy:
or a blood thirstiest vampire :devil:
may be this is the degree you fall in...:dirol:
Now don't tell me you didn't herd about tales of world's famous Dracula,,,don't you ???

Dear, this fig belongs to occupied Kashmir itself, just you need to open your eyes & look around you.
Indian Rehabilitation scheme...what day you went so generous to kashmiri muslims ???

You need to be updated with the things around. Seems you are still stuck in 90s and don't want to accept the new realities, but sorry man those days will never come back again from now onwards things are going to be better and better only.

www.globalkashmir.net/rehabilitation-scheme241-kashmiri-militants-returned-illegally-from-pak-govt/

You need to be updated with the things around. Seems you are still stuck in 90s and don't want to accept the new realities, but sorry man those days will never come back again from now onwards things are going to be better and better only.

Rehabilitation Scheme:241 Kashmiri militants returned illegally from PaK: Govt | The Global kashmir

Yea i am still in 90's now, thats why you are incapable to convince me...
Well,,,like the same we have so many things written in our records...
Now bring any Kashmiri in front and ask his/ her opinion either want to be a part of Pakistan or India, what they are going to answer...we know that...Its us...
Because they have tasted inhumanity and are so fed up by seeing their children, women, older & elders dying in the name of freedom in the indian occupied territory.

what it has to do with kashmir cause .. Kashmir and Palestine are occupied by invaders .. both are entirely two different thngs .

Many former militants who were once fighting in Kashmir are now associated with TTP. Kashmir wasn't occupied by India, it acceded to India.

Yea i am still in 90's now, thats why you are incapable to convince me...
Well,,,like the same we have so many things written in our records...
Now bring any Kashmiri in front and ask his/ her opinion either want to be a part of Pakistan or India, what they are going to answer...we know that...Its us...
Because they have tasted inhumanity and are so fed up by seeing their children, women, older & elders dying in the name of freedom in the indian occupied territory.

Not all 'Kashmiris' have problem with India. Only some seperatists and they can cry as much and no one will listen because they did same with their own Kashmiri Pundits.

Jihad in J&K has been obligatory to all Muslims for some years. Had I been younger I would have liked to avail of this opportunity to fulfill my duties, a second time, as a Muslim. But on a technical point: Indians have an array of Bahinis / forces raised and trained separately. Some belong to MoD, some MoH, some to J&K State Govt, some to other State Govts and others to PMO. All officers do not belong to the IA officer corps. Therefore, coordination and linkage must be impossible.

Jihad in J&K has been obligatory to all Muslims for some years. Had I been younger I would have liked to avail of this opportunity to fulfill my duties, a second time, as a Muslim. But on a technical point: Indians have an array of Bahinis / forces raised and trained separately. Some belong to MoD, some MoH, some to J&K State Govt, some to other State Govts and others to PMO. All officers do not belong to the IA officer corps. Therefore, coordination and linkage must be impossible.

Yup Indians are a confused bunch when it comes to coordinating their defence strategy in Kashmir. How old are you? Why can't you meet your obligations as a Muslim and go and fight in J&K ?

Not all 'Kashmiris' have problem with India. Only some seperatists and they can cry as much and no one will listen because they did same with their own Kashmiri Pundits.

What do you mean some of them ???
Did you take any polls so far ??? in-fact millions of freedom fighters are there trying to retake what they lost...
Than how you can say some of them...
And your army enforced remaining to keep quiet for as long as it fits in your benefit...

What do you mean some of them ???
Did you take any polls so far ??? in-fact millions of freedom fighters are there trying to retake what they lost...
Than how you can say some of them...
And your army enforced remaining to keep quiet for as long as it fits in your benefit...

Millions of freedom fighters??? @karan.1970 @kurup @PlanetWarrior hahahahahhahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom