What's new

Software update of PTI General Secretary Gujranwala : Apologises from ECP and his family

The software update process is so easy.
Catch a person (whether he is the culprit or not).... torture him to the extremes.... threaten him with the abduction of his children, rape of his family members and etc etc.
The next step is to force him to speak against his party.
So what's here to celebrate ??????

I think we should join mohammedhafeez media group, I wouldn't mind earning extra cash🤔

All software update now call elections please.

FwtkRNbXoAIgymL

This term software update reminds me of another reprehensible term collateral damage. There is nothing good in torture, blackmail and other forms of Oppression.

This term software update reminds me of another reprehensible term collateral damage. There is nothing good in torture, blackmail and other forms of Oppression.

This term was coined by Insafians.

Earlier he was seen in a video threatening ECP and his family with death after the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) disqualified PTI Chairman Imran Khan. The video of the accused had gone viral on social media, after which the cyber-crime wing of FIA started an inquiry and collected information on him. As soon as FIA immigration officials learned about his arrival, he was taken into custody from Islamabad Airport and handed over to the cyber-crime wing for further legal action.

If Army's ghunda rear end you, not only you but your entire family even those who have passed will see a major software update.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom