• Sunday, December 15, 2019

Finally the software of PTM is updated and upgraded.

Discussion in 'General Photos & Multimedia' started by Shahzaz ud din, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Shahzaz ud din

Shahzaz ud din SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 8,451 / -0
    Pakistan
    Finally the software of PTM is updated and upgraded.

تمھیں کیا لگتا ہے غالب
    ‏ہمیں تو دماغ ٹھکانے پہ لگتا ہے

‏“ہم ایماندار جرنیلوں کی حمایت کرتے ہیں اور انکے ساتھ مل کر اپنے وطن سے فساد کا خاتمہ چاہتے ہیں”
    ‏علی وزیر

• Thanks Thanks x 7
  2. Flight of falcon

Flight of falcon FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 2,391 / -3
    Canada
    Haha where ever Mullah Dallah and PTM ugliness was sent for reprogramming it must be an amazing place ..... people
    Come out totally transformed ...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Alternatiiv

Alternatiiv SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 4,700 / -0
    Pakistan
    1. Either Army worked out the differences peacefully like they have been trying to.

2. Twist and turn, although I doubt it.

3. Soft message: he is saying there are bad elements but he more than anything wants to work for betterment with the good.

4. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,647 / -7
    Pakistan
    maybe, but as I have mentioned before. This outfit's survival heavily depends on kabul! the kabul fiefdoms survival is dependant on indoyankeez!! so slowly but surely things are not favoring them. I guess one has to see the kurdish fiasco and keep in mind that one is disposable, always.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  5. pakpride00090

pakpride00090 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,601 / -2
    Pakistan
    There are two possibilities:-

1. They have wised up and understood that they are nothing but useful idiots in the grand game. They have understood that once their purpose is served. They will be abandoned and disposed off. Better to stick with Pakistan where they are safe and have potential to turn their areas prosperous.

2. This is all an act to gain sympathy for their movement. Few days back Pashteen said that he wants a new country for pashtun. Maybe this is all damage control from Wazir saab

In my opinion, I am inclining towards point 2. They are TTP snakes. Never to be trusted.

6. Retired Troll

Retired Troll ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19 / 36,916 / -11
    Pakistan
    GoP should also explain why cases against them were not followed and why ECP did not issue them notice?

We must remember this government is led by a party who demanded TTP offices in Peshawar and now are adjusting PTM the political wing of TTP in Pakistani parliament which no matter how useless it is, cannot be dissolved due to glorification of one true leader?

Call me when someone can answer it. Preferably high on nicotine PTI fans.

7. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,647 / -7
    Pakistan
    I was thinking the other day, here in Britain we have an idiot called tommy robinson! real name is something else. manzoor pashteen tolla and this tommy seem to have the same creator.