What's new

Software update of PTI General Secretary Gujranwala : Apologises from ECP and his family

How was Niazi betrayed and how many bullets did he personally fire in the defence of Dhaka ? He had been making idiotic statements about cutting a corridor through India to link with West Pakistan but surrendered the moment Indian paratroopers landed in Dhaka. His troops in the hinterland did fight valiantly, but Dhaka was surrendered to a few thousand Indian troops without a bullet being fired .
Go read some books you silly man child.

There is a great book on the subject called the Betrayal of East Pakistan, read it before commenting further.

Go read some books you silly man child.
That is a very convenient way to avoid answering a question. No one questions that the Pakistani soldiers in the hinterland fought bravely and that Indian soldiers held an overwhelming numerical superiority in the eastern sector.

However, you are claiming Niazi was personally betrayed and that he fought valiantly when the truth is Dhaka was not defended at all after Indian paratroopers landed there. So, let me ask again, how exactly was Niazi betrayed and what personal bravery did he demonstrate in Dhaka ?

That is a very convenient way to avoid answering a question. No one questions that the Pakistani soldiers in the hinterland fought bravely and that Indian soldiers held an overwhelming numerical superiority in the eastern sector.

However, you are claiming Niazi was personally betrayed and that he fought valiantly when the truth is Dhaka was not defended at all after Indian paratroopers landed there. So, let me ask again, how exactly was Niazi betrayed and what personal bravery did he demonstrate in Dhaka ?
Seek and you shall find, you don’t even know the history of the war you are so proudly commenting on.

Go learn to seek information, I’ve provided you the name of the book. Read it and then come back to me. Till then you are just another clueless fool on the internet who doesn’t even know their own history.

I fear for the future of todays youth. Rebels without a cause, ships without a rudder. Destined to wander lost and alone, frittering away their energies in an empty abyss.

Seek and you shall find, you don’t even know the history of the war you are so proudly commenting on.

Go learn to seek information, I’ve provided you the name of the book. Read it and then come back to me. Till then you are just another clueless fool on the internet who doesn’t even know their own history.

I fear for the future of todays youth. Rebels without a cause, ships without a rudder. Destined to wander lost and alone, frittering away their energies in an empty abyss.
I don't need to read every book written by every Tom Dick and Harry to know what happened in the war.

It is an indisputable fact that Dhaka was not defended once the Indian paratroopers landed there after the Indian army 's blitzkrieg reached the outskirts of Dhaka. It is also indisputable that Niazi agreed to a humiliating public surrender. His claims about cutting a corridor through India and allowing Indian soldiers to take Dhaka only "over my dead body" are also a matter of public record. Most sources also agree that he lost his nerve when Gen Jacob landed in his office as he had been expecting to negotiate a ceasefire rather than a humiliating surrender and agreed to all the terms that were demanded by Jacob.

It is clear you cannot dispute any of this and cannot back up your claims about Niazi's personal bravery or his personal betryal ( even the book you have named references the betrayal of East Pakistan not Niazi personally) .

Anyway, you can troll with your Think Tank badge all you want . I am putting you on ignore.

I don't need to read every book written by every Tom Dick and Harry to know what happened in the war.

It is an indisputable fact that Dhaka was not defended once the Indian paratroopers landed there after the Indian army 's blitzkrieg reached the outskirts of Dhaka. It is also indisputable that Niazi agreed to a humiliating public surrender. His claims about cutting a corridor through India and allowing Indian soldiers to take Dhaka only "over my dead body" are also a matter of public record. Most sources also agree that he lost his nerve when Gen Jacob landed in his office as he had been expecting to negotiate a ceasefire rather than a humiliating surrender and agreed to all the terms that were demanded by Jacob.

It is clear you cannot dispute any of this and cannot back up your claims about Niazi's personal bravery or his personal betryal ( even the book you have named references the betrayal of East Pakistan not Niazi personally) .

Anyway, you can troll with your Think Tank badge all you want . I am putting you on ignore.
So that’s a no to expanding your horizons then. I knew you were a low IQ troll to being with. 😂

Why do you show the photo of General Niazi as an insult to Pakistan Army read the history of the war and you will discover he was betrayed by Tika and actually fought valiantly- it takes a brave man to save the lives of his soldiers at the risk of mortal indignity and humiliation.

So respectfully please avoid using this photo. Read the history -then you will not use this photo in this context ever again.

Salam.
@Riz

It should never come to the point where we are having to post materials used for indian propaganda. There's enough criticism, valid criticism to be done. But not that.

Because at the end of the day, if there's one thing that's certain in life it's that

@-=virus=- , :D

It amazes me that you don’t know the answer to this, did you ever read Pak Studies in Secondary School or College? They were released as condition of the surrender.

Several times in school, college then university but it was only included briefly and no details given.

There’s nothing brave about surrender.

They were taken as POWs. Were they released or died in prison?

Wow, and you phuddu dare to criticize PTI day and night and not have an inkling of a clue if they were released or not. This is the issue with Pakistan. Theirs an abundance of jahil's like you walking the street, jack of all and master of none. Maybe you could learn something if you took your face out of Calbri Queen's posterior.

@RescueRanger @AA_ @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot I've not seen a bigger penchod than fisher1

Wow, and you phuddu dare to criticize PTI day and night and not have an inkling of a clue if they were released or not. This is the issue with Pakistan. Theirs an abundance of jahil's like you walking the street, jack of all and master of none. Maybe you could learn something if you took your face out of Calbri Queen's posterior.

@RescueRanger @AA_ @Mirzali Khan @villageidiot I've not seen a bigger penchod than fisher1
There is a reason why this guy was is the only Pakistani I have on my ignore list where everyone else is Indian trolls. Save your brain cells while you can.

On a side note, @Maula Jatt bhai seems to be a fan of his, for some reason. :lol: He thinks this guy speaks the uncomfortable truth to power or something.
Being different from the crowd is not necessarily brave. One has to make sense too, which is a hit or miss with this guy :lol:

There is a reason why this guy was is the only Pakistani I have on my ignore list where everyone else is Indian trolls. Save your brain cells while you can.

On a side note, @Maula Jatt bhai seems to be a fan of his, for some reason. :lol: He thinks this guy speaks the uncomfortable truth to power or something.
Being different from the crowd is not necessarily brave. One has to make sense too, which is a hit or miss with this guy :lol:

Yeah it seems like he’s an Indian just like that Norwegian dude and others. They have mental illness wanting to be Pakistani so bad. I’m not even kidding about this. Just interacting with them across the social media led me to this.

I understand you live in a brothel where Ramadan is probably not practiced but please don’t quote me and make me read your brothel language.

Keep living in your filth, I have no interest in you

Oppression is like a volcano ..eventually, it explodes...respect me because I am powerful ....lolll ... never ending silliness....

I understand you live in a brothel where Ramadan is probably not practiced but please don’t quote me and make me read your brothel language.

Keep living in your filth, I have no interest in you

That language is rightfully reserved for you and your ilk.

Back
Top Bottom