What's new

So when will USA kill Mullah Fazullah who LIVES in Afghanistan and protected by ?

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am wondering when will american kill mullah fazullah who is hiding in Afghanistan for years protected by god know who. First of all i wonder why afghans or american has not killed or captured him yet is ISI protecting him ? ( we all know why )

So when we are sending our forces to Afghanistan now lol

sure vry soon!
after cutting the voices of the pakistani politicians, who allways kiss dirty feets of mullha fazal ullha, to hve a peace full night sleep?
now its vry clear, why hakeem ullha got his head, dumped?
well he was a terrorist, thats what all it happens to all of them some day?

I am wondering when will american kill mullah fazullah who is hiding in Afghanistan for years protected by god know who. First of all i wonder why afghans or american has not killed or captured him yet is ISI protecting him ? ( we all know why )

So when we are sending our forces to Afghanistan now lol

Now don't you think that fighting against TTP is no use and we should talk with them.?..and i hope America does not kill fazlullah because that will make him shaheed too.

Now don't you think that fighting against TTP is no use and we should talk with them.?..and i hope America does not kill fazlullah because that will make him shaheed too.
come on wake up, thts why hakeem been fired?
now fazlu baba, will only fight! thts it!
you chose to die, by his hands or die trying to kill him, these are the only 2 choices left for you!

pak army plan again failed, they tried to terminate Fazullah before hand, now worst enemy of Pakistan who army surrendered Swat Valley and then regained after a fight, is the new chief of TTP.

RIP Peace !

pak army plan again failed, they tried to terminate Fazullah before hand, now worst enemy of Pakistan who army surrendered Swat Valley and then regained after a fight, is the new chief of TTP.

RIP Peace !
sorry its not PAKARMY selecting TTp chief?
& PAKARMY never surendered any land TTp before & after?
it was mouth pice & fake politicians like asfand yar , who made a peace pact with terrorists in SAWAT & MALAKAND against the will of his peoples, in the end PAKARMY went in & cleaned it up?
now pakistanis like to see when IMRAN & MUNNAWAR are going to take a biat on the dirty feets of mullha fazalu, cause for them thats where the peace strats in KPK right?

sorry its not PAKARMY selecting TTp chief?
& PAKARMY never surendered any land TTp before & after?
it was mouth pice & fake politicians like asfand yar , who made a peace pact with terrorists in SAWAT & MALAKAND against the will of his peoples, in the end PAKARMY went in & cleaned it up?
now pakistanis like to see when IMRAN & MUNNAWAR are going to take a biat on the dirty feets of mullha fazalu, cause for them thats where the peace strats in KPK right?

you know nothing about this game meri jaan. now that fazullah is back, bloody hell will break loose on us, as he is backed by our so called friend in Afghanistan. I hope for General Tariq now.

you know nothing about this game meri jaan. now that fazullah is back, bloody hell will break loose on us, as he is backed by our so called friend in Afghanistan. I hope for General Tariq now.
friend, guss me not! bt i was sent in afghanistan twice in past 7 weeks!
thts all i can state to you for now!
green brigade, is after him any way!
but what IMRAN will do next?
if another of PTI member or minster got hit?
munnawar made him all, trapped in !

U realy dont understand its not about Hakeem Ullah or Mullah Fazullah ?? Lets ask american send drones to Karachi Lahore to were we cant controll.

friend, guss me not! bt i was sent in afghanistan twice in past 7 weeks!
thts all i can state to you for now!
green brigade, is after him any way!
but what IMRAN will do next?
if another of PTI member or minster got hit?
munnawar made him all, trapped in !

U realy dont understand its not about Hakeem Ullah or Mullah Fazullah ?? Lets ask american send drones to Karachi Lahore to were we cant controll.
its not you can ask, PENTAGON to send drones?
guss me right, its not KHATAK & IK relationship?
they will, if they think karachi , lahore or islamabad isnt in our control?
but KPK & FATA yes our ever terrorist sympathizing politicians , like IMRAN or MUNNAWAR, they cant control ?
they cant even call PAKARMY to clear the mess up?
all they can do, cowrdly to plan more of jail breakings , & free office spaces for the grand palace of mullha sawati?

Last edited:
No point in killing Fazal Ullah, until we get rid of those who are waiting to make hero out of him.

Come on USA, shoot this dog and send him to hell. He is nothing more than a common shithole of a human. a fecal matter that needs to be flushed away.

Come on USA, shoot this dog and send him to hell. He is nothing more than a common shithole of a human. a fecal matter that needs to be flushed away.

lol why they have not done it ? Was ISI protecting him Afghanistan ?

here we go terrorist sympathizers, & thier mouth pices blaming ISI?
thats what is the solution, in thier dam minds offering offices to the killers of, thousands innocent pakistanis & even thier own law minster in KPK? bravo?lolzzz

It is of course rather annoying that someone like Mullah FM-Bullshit is allowed to roam free in afghanistan possibly protected by the Afghan or even by the Indian secret services, neverthless this scum, this piece of doggy poop should be eliminated immediately. Over to you ISI, get this choothya before this kaffir starts something else.

Back
Top Bottom