What's new

So when will USA kill Mullah Fazullah who LIVES in Afghanistan and protected by ?

I am wondering when will american kill mullah fazullah who is hiding in Afghanistan for years protected by god know who. First of all i wonder why afghans or american has not killed or captured him yet is ISI protecting him ? ( we all know why )

So when we are sending our forces to Afghanistan now lol

If we play it smart we can have him killed within days, start the rumors that fazlullah wants dialogue with Pakistan govt, then announce a date for it, he will be killed by that date

If we play it smart we can have him killed within days, start the rumors that fazlullah wants dialogue with Pakistan govt, then announce a date for it, he will be killed by that date
LOL! :omghaha:

Headless dead body of a police officer who had been slaughtered by Mullah Fazlullah in Swat ........

1424400_496743127089742_169217115_n.jpg

lol why they have not done it ? Was ISI protecting him Afghanistan ?

Did you forgot, It was PTI judiciary, who released him as innocent.... all PTI will go to hell for their lies. 
Headless dead body of a police officer who had been slaughtered by Mullah Fazlullah in Swat ........

1424400_496743127089742_169217115_n.jpg
Please, don't post such pictures, we have enough evidence from the SAWAT war.... it is known to every one that it was civil govt. supporting TTP against army....
We cannot fight war with terrorists while PTI is around.

I like my 12 year old girl shooting in the face religious nut jobs dead and buried six feet under than you.

Well, what's left of him after he has been blown to smithereens

Back
Top Bottom