What's new

So secret ??? India`s Secret Underground Millitary Base "Project Varsha" (1st on YouTube)

some pathetic idiotic moron posting this on you tube and many govt officials happily make these info get into hands of media
So if a civilian knows about it, thing how much would foreign nations know about it's existence?...
Or it could be an epic troll for the lot of you.
Several bases have existed throughout modern history.

There is a full Wikipedia article on this to cry out loud!!
Details of capacity, capability and LOCATION all included :lol:

What it would take to lay waste to it ...a well placed nuke hit ?
@Windjammer

@Windjammer

Well practically Such huge navy bases can't really be a secret at all. Maybe for common people but not for foreign military intelligence.

I don't believe loudmouth Indians can ever keep anything secret....even the Defence personnel can't help it....

@Windjammer

@Windjammer
That would in return "lay waste" the entire country,, which would then spread to the entire region and will effect the entire WORLD. So let just come back to real world where people actually want to LIVE.
Plus this is there Eastern Fleet base so that doesn't even concern us directly.

I don't believe loudmouth Indians can ever keep anything secret....even the Defence personnel can't help it....
Chill out man, as i mentioned, this WAS already on the internet everywhere. There is nothing really "secret" about it to begin with.

Nothing to do with "loud mouth Indians" , this is pretty much the case everywhere. Project Varsha has been known way back since 2010. Its only a "secret" among internet nerds..

Nothing to do with "loud mouth Indians" , this is pretty much the case everywhere. Project Varsha has been known way back since 2010. Its only a "secret" among internet nerds..
I wasn't referring to this project only, I was talking in general terms.....we start bragging from the planning stage of a project.....and continue even after it fails or gets severely delayed ...:wacko: We never stop!

Last edited:
Honestly speaking then such infos are in public domain already...Secrecy with Project Varsha is not about its location or capabilities to hold number of subs but Its capability to hide subs and to prevent enemies to know how many subs are parked in the base and how many are in ocean and when they left......and thus the tunnels which will directly open in deep sea and subs will enter or leave the base without surfacing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom