What's new

So secret ??? India`s Secret Underground Millitary Base "Project Varsha" (1st on YouTube)

Or may be a modest cluster of cruise :D
Oh but here's the thing bro. You don't have any cruise missiles that can reach that far on the eastern coast of India. And its waaaaay too risky to bring submarines close, even if in future, you manage to make Babur into a working SLCM. :rolleyes:

Oh but here's the thing bro. You don't have any cruise missiles that can reach that far on the eastern coast of India. And its waaaaay too risky to bring submarines close, even if in future, you manage to make Babur into a working SLCM. :rolleyes:
Hey ...don't get senti ...I was just trying to know what it takes to destroy such bunkers ...I know Chinese must have a way tactic for it ...wonder wot could be that :china:

Hey ...don't get senti ...I was just trying to know what it takes to destroy such bunkers ...I know Chinese must have a way tactic for it ...wonder wot could be that :china:
Are Bhai jaroorat hi kya hai base tabaah karne ki.. Jo submarines niklein, unko tabaah kar daalo. :sniper:

And BTW, its under IN eastern command. Why would this base even affect Pakistan?

Most of the images used in the video are from USSR facilities.
Another thing is, naval base is for operation secrecy. That's it.

A submarine doesn't leave when you cave in the entrance to the base.

10228749.jpg

Forget nukes, all you need are a few PGMs to put it out of action and damage the sub inside, or prevent the sub from returning.

blu-118b_pre-shot.jpg

It's not easy to get there, and even less easy to successfully attack such a target, but you don't even need to destroy the base to render it ineffective.

Iran's ballistic missile caves have a similar problem.

1478372002832580240.jpg

silo_launch_1021.jpg

Plug the holes and no missile or man leaves rendering the base inoperable. Every time they test fire a missile from one of their underground silos, the entrance is being catalogued.

I doubt the Eastern command couldn't be rerouted Westo_O. India isn't North Korea whose Navy can't support its opposite half and who can't transfer assets to the other command.

If needed it could be used against Pakistan, and irrespective, Pakistan doesn't trust India even if they say it's not aimed at Pakistan. So it'll be planned for none-the-less.
Thank you for your logical and in-depth response ...

I doubt the Eastern command couldn't be rerouted Westo_O. India isn't North Korea whose Navy can't support its opposite half and who can't transfer assets to the other command.

If needed it could be used against Pakistan, and irrespective, Pakistan doesn't trust India even if they say it's not aimed at Pakistan. So it'll be planned for none-the-less.

IN western command faces no other enemy except the PN, and frankly, the PN is hilariously hopelessly outgunned in front of IN western command, because Pakistani strategic planners never focused on their navy. Even the Pakistani members would attest to that.

So, it seems highly unlikely that IN eastern command would need to reroute its assets to the Arabian sea, in case of hostilities with PN. Such a move would not only be unnecessary, but most likely counter-productive, because those assets would be needed in case the PLAN tries something funny in the Malakka straits or Bay of Bengal.

Are Bhai jaroorat hi kya hai base tabaah karne ki.. Jo submarines niklein, unko tabaah kar daalo. :sniper:

And BTW, its under IN eastern command. Why would this base even affect Pakistan?
Jarorat tou koi nai waisa amko laga keh ee bahuut barya jageh hein tou kyun na isee ko pineesh kardain tou submarines bhe iskay aju baju mein pineesh hojayengy ....!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom