What's new

So I got married in February

Congrats! May you & your wife be blessed with a happy & beautiful family. Have lots of happy hour with your wife. Hehehehe :enjoy:

I got married to my cousin from Pakistan, we have 12 year age gap

alhamduillia she is the best wife and we have 3 kids, 2 boys and one girl

I would not have it any there way, alhamdulliah for me Pakistan was best choice, she is from Attock in Pakistan

I would also recommended other from UK to do the same

I was engaged 2 times in UK never again

Thats my experience for you
No offence to anyone but british Pakistani girls have too much nakhra and no looks at the same time.
They have a thing for preppy white boys and believe Pakistani males are sub-humans.

I got fat due to office job. I am currently losing weight and at 90 kg. My goal is 80 kg and then I will be at peak performance of a physical human being.

It’s been a few months and I feel like it’s been an eternity. Every time she starts annoying me I threaten her with a second marriage and she calms down. :lol:

Age takes it toll on everyone. I used to be the best looking guy in my town in the US. Girls of all colors and backgrounds used to try and get my number.

F bitches in the US, but marry in Gaza. Thanks little bro. And keep your head up hazzy, the world is a pretty big place.
You look very familiar man. I know for a fact I have seen you in person somewhere ???? I am trying to figure out where?

May God grant the two of you all of life's blessings and love's joys.

Congratulations

Khush Raho !

here are some mixed pics from mehndi, valeema, nikkah.

l8fUR7F.jpg

tXNyows.jpg

oktBF6o.jpg

e7Bj6zq.jpg

V4IJlMa.jpg

RaVFUQ5.jpg

752DBZf.jpg

Many many congratulations Dear. May you both have a happy & charming life ahead. Marriage is a very beautiful relation based on mutual trust and obligation of both. Do not want to turn this thread into religious one, but Noble Quran has summed up this relation by this verse: "They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them" (Noble Quran 2:187)

I got married in July 2017. On 15th of June 2019, during Month of Ramadan, I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl.

Once again, many many congratulations.

I would also recommended other from UK to do the same

Too much inbreeding in UK among Pakistanis, if people wanna marry in Pakistan they could always look outside their families or has Pakistan run out of women?

PS@ @lastofthepatriots Congratulations but you look very different from your earlier pictures.:)

Too much inbreeding in UK among Pakistanis, if people wanna marry in Pakistan they could always look outside their families or has Pakistan run out of women?

PS@ @lastofthepatriots Congratulations but you look very different from your earlier pictures.:)

Life comes at you fast. :lol:

I'm going to start working out after eid so I'll probably look normal again, but you can't reverse age. Earlier photos are almost a decade old.

Back
Top Bottom