What's new

So I got married in February

Guy on the left looks creepy as FCK

Stay Bleesed Hope Allah bless you with a blessed life
InshAllah will tie the knot in coming March as well

Haha
Lmao

here are some mixed pics from mehndi, valeema, nikkah.

l8fUR7F.jpg

tXNyows.jpg

oktBF6o.jpg

e7Bj6zq.jpg

V4IJlMa.jpg

RaVFUQ5.jpg

752DBZf.jpg

Bro

I thought you were a intelligent chap and then you ruined it all by getting married. Oh well...join the gang! :) Mubarik ho bhaijaan.... to a world of bliss and blackmail .... but it’s worth the ride

He is my cousin. He looks creepy and nerdy, but he is one of the funniest mothafuckas I've ever met in real life. He's actually hilarious in an awkward and straight forward way.

He reminds of that guy from the Hangover ...the one who get married to a prostitute

Was it arranged? I am thinking of asking my dad to find a wife in the Arab world. Its not like I can't get women in America but its that they are the shittiest wives you could ask for.

Make sure she’s a good cook bro :)

Disappointed dude. I thought you are more handsome. Or maybe as @DESERT FIGHTER said, "You have aged."

That’s not a nice comment...that’s down right nasty...be classy

Life comes at you fast. :lol:

I'm going to start working out after eid so I'll probably look normal again, but you can't reverse age. Earlier photos are almost a decade old.

Goodluck bhai with the workout and the marriage too. :)

Ma Sha Allah Mabrook arain.. Allah apni barkat or rehmat dalay is rishtay mein.. Ameen.

Btw did you consummate your marriage :welcome:

Congratulation

May God keep you Successful in your family life. [emoji41]

Wife takes a lot of time, but I am a Chaudhry banda, so I send her home any time she gets mouthy. She speaks less now.
You both should sit & read Quran with Urdu translation for happy life, hope no dispute will existing.

No need of tension, because a Quran have a wonderful power for you marital life.

So never think negative, always be positive.

Back
Top Bottom