What's new

So I got married in February

Congrats, may your married life be one of joy and happiness and you don't lose hair like all of us already married men :). So no time for pdf then?

Mubarak @lastofthepatriotics
Marriage is a great blessing, half of your deen is complete. Wish you well and may Allah almighty bless you with pious children. Ameen

@lastofthepatriots congrats bro and good luck , Rigorous Imprisonment aint a joke.

P.S; You’ve changed quiet alot.. you looked different in your old pics.

being married for 13 years i can only pass sympathies for happily accepting qaid-e-bamushaqat :p congratulations
3 years feels like eternity.. you have bore the brunt for 13.

:crazy_pilot:

Lolololol that's what everyone said to me. To be honest, I hate being the center of attention. Also I have a very mean and scary looking face even when I am relaxed. My mother in law even said, you don't look happy. I just have a very serious face. lol
Was the opposite in my case.

I was chill AF..

Again same old rant. Everybody knows You are proved Chicken . Here one member Secular nationalist even gave you Number & home address , you didn't even speak & he said your voice was like cat & you didn't came . I understand you just came from U.S.A, everybody understand your frustration after you suffered in U.S.A as 3rd class citizen. That's why I suggested you leave U.S.A and settle in Pakistan. Pictures speaks itself. No Ronak on face.
& Still same old rants and Barking same. Old chicken. Nothing more. Continue. Keep it up:dance3:
Whats your beef with eachother?
Come on man, congratulate him and move on.

here are some mixed pics from mehndi, valeema, nikkah.

l8fUR7F.jpg

tXNyows.jpg

oktBF6o.jpg

e7Bj6zq.jpg

V4IJlMa.jpg

RaVFUQ5.jpg

752DBZf.jpg

Alhamdulillah, I'm happy for you bro.

, so we don't show our women. You know this...

You should just black out the whole image.

This maybe a random unrelated question but in general, would Pakistani guys living abroad prefer girls raised in Pak or raised abroad like US, Canada, EU etc?

I know it all boils down to one's personal preference but which way do the stats incline!1

Pakistan, because they're more conservative and have lower expectations.

Back
Top Bottom