What's new

So I got married in February

Lekin Bhai tension main kyun lag rahay ho?

Lolololol that's what everyone said to me. To be honest, I hate being the center of attention. Also I have a very mean and scary looking face even when I am relaxed. My mother in law even said, you don't look happy. I just have a very serious face. lol

Congrats Chaudhary Sahib...
Wishing you lots of happiness.

Thank you so much. Janab, app ki hi dawa'on se kaam yaabi mili gi. Apne 100 bar meray liye tasbi ki, to me apke liye 1000 parun ga. Dil khush ho jata he ke itne achay logh he is site par.

Btw, I am in Pakistan. Ajao humaray zameeno par. Idar bahawalpur me garmi to he. Magar apko so peti amb ki de dun ga. App sir aye toh seihn.

Last edited:
here are some mixed pics from mehndi, valeema, nikkah.

l8fUR7F.jpg

tXNyows.jpg

oktBF6o.jpg

e7Bj6zq.jpg

V4IJlMa.jpg

RaVFUQ5.jpg

752DBZf.jpg
Was it arranged? I am thinking of asking my dad to find a wife in the Arab world. Its not like I can't get women in America but its that they are the shittiest wives you could ask for.

This maybe a random unrelated question but in general, would Pakistani guys living abroad prefer girls raised in Pak or raised abroad like US, Canada, EU etc?

I know it all boils down to one's personal preference but which way do the stats incline!1

Back
Top Bottom