What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

Fata was never conquered by sikhs and I'm sure nor Peshawar was conquered by sikhs.

that's the biggest bs I've ever heard. No fck in Afghanistan knows who Hairy singh nalwa was. That's a fairy tale spread by sikhs on the internet I never heard such a story. Every Afghan can differentiate between sikhs and punjabi Muslims. Guess what we don't hate sikhs
Sikhs took the Afghans on and fought them in historic wars. Pakistani Punjabis have not fought against Afghans rather it is no surprise to see large communities of Afghans dotted all over Punjab province and Karachi. So what's the catch, what issue do Uzbek Tajik Turkman Afghans have with Punjabis?Pakistanis from the Punjab province don't boost about their Puniabi identity we refer to ourselves as Pakistani as Punjab is a province of Pakistan and so is Sindh, Balochestan, KPK, GB, Kashmir. The true die hard patriotic Punjabis are the Sikhs.

Last edited:
i request to all pakis brothers that will you please stop and rub this pashtun, punjab discussion
try to be honest
well remembering you there is no question of nationality in the grave.PLEASE

and i know all of you know only 20 minutes will take to finish these pro non muslim generals and their army

but as a saying
jesa dais wesa bais. if i m wrong correct me on this saying.

how many years had been past did they achieve something?
what the hell or these afghan army thinking
you hug with christian
ALLAH will help you?
no never.
you love a states whose responsible for killing thousand of kashmiris and palestenians
ALLAH will help you?

if someone is thinking that a christian hindu or jewish will help me
he is refusing cleary from the quran

what it say in the last line just read it thousand time and apply it on these general

verse no 51 surah almaiydah

i dont think so instead of helping he will suggest to remove you from the earth.

i myself never wont de respect muslim where ever are they in the world
but as a fact the prophet already warned about this fitna

there is a beautiful words of a sahabi R.A i forgot his name but i am sure about this my fiqa teacher wrote it when i insist

Mai khush hu Allah ki iss taqseem si ki uss ne meri naseeb mi illm likha aur jahil ki liye dowlat

Didn't the Prophet send his followers to Abyssinia for refuge and didn't the Christians save the Muslims? Please think before spewing hatred.

Didn't the Prophet send his followers to Abyssinia for refuge and didn't the Christians save the Muslims? Please think before spewing hatred.

according to your words
in that ERA christian were different as compare to now
Now Americans take permission from jewish even get to use toilet.

secondly Quran did not said about hatred but Quran warned if they Attack your territory you have the full right to Fight with them.And also state not to make friend them as close Because they cant be friend. ANd its true until they become muslim.

Morever recently 10 to 15 doctor surgeons visa for usa was rejected by your christian immigration isnt that hate you producing?

Iraq was attacked by christian on the order of rising shaitan israel isnt that hate?
Middle east countries destabilization occur By ISIS which is a product of CIA MOSSAD and now RAW isnt that hate?
Afghanistan was attacked BY christian forces for what purposes they dont know, where were the hell were christian when all this was happening?

MOAB using on muslim territory where the hell were christian?
FERTILIZATION of ISIS in SYRIA resulting in many innocent children woman girls martyred where the hell were these christian?

HINDU raping girls in kashmir killing of children woman taking girls from the home at night and from school by indian army where the hell were christian?

This hate had been started by christian themselves on the order of jewish and hindus.
as a saying famous for these three ,CHRISTIAN,JEWISH, and HINDU

Scorpion always use to bite.He cant live without a hit.

WE WILL DELIVERED EACH OF THEM TO HELL WITH THEIR BELOVED SHAITAN.

some latest love written as foreign forces
it mean foreign can be US troops or nato
before EID .

Air strike by foreign forces kills 12 civilians in Logar: Afghan officials

2017-08-31 | 10 minute ago

thumb.php

203th Army Corps commander Shaor Gul Pakhton.
Related Articles
Afghan civilian deaths rose 2 percent in first half of 2017: U.N.
Eleven Taliban fighters killed in special raid in Logar: Interior Ministry
Gunmen kill deputy head of Afghan Ulema Council for Logar
Record level of Afghan child casualties in first four months of 2017: U.N.
Civilian casualties in Afghanistan slightly down: U.N.
A coalition air strike killed 12 civilians in Afghanistan's central Logar province, Afghan officialssaid Thursday.

The strike happened on Wednesday in Dasht-e-Bari area of the provincial capital city Pul-e-Alam.

It took place on a house from where militants fired at an aircraft, Shaur Gul Pahktoon, the commander of 203th Army Corps said following an investigation by a delegation appointed by the central government.

He said that the aircraft had made emergency landing and after the rocket attack another aircraft came to bombard the house.

The strike killed 12 civilians and injured 11 others, he said adding the Taliban also suffered casualties.

The incident comes days after 13 civilians killed in an air raid in western province of Herat.

On the recent strike, U.S. military Wednesday said it was aware of the incident adding an official investigation was underway.

“United States Forces-Afghanistan takes all allegations of civilian casualties seriously and is working with our Afghan partners to determine the facts surrounding this incident,” it said in a statement.

Civilians continue to suffer brunt of Afghan war.

In the first half of this year, 1,662 civilians were killed while more than 3,500 injured. Casualties from air strikes jumped 43 percent, with 95 killed and 137 wounded, according to the United Nations.

Last edited:
Sikhs claim Afghans fear Harri Singh Nalwa and Afghan mothers tell stories to their children to put fear in their hearts. The Afghans hate the Sikhs and it is common for Afghans to confuse Puniabi Muslims with Sikhs. Afghans can't differentiate between the two.
There is no confusion. For Afghans , Pakistan is Punjabistan as Punjabis are majority and dominant in the country. The beef of Afghans with Punjbais is due to Durand line, they say Punjabis have occupied KP, FATA and Baluchistan.....they definitely do not confuse Punjabi Musalman with Sikhs......."Afghans" are only 43% of the country yet it is Afghanistan (the land of Afghans/Pashtuns) for them so why wont they view Pakistan as Punjabistan?

Punjab was name of state from Mughal times,.
Nope, Punjab was not the name of any province of Mughal empire. There were subahs by names of Lahore, Multan and Sirhind which comprised of present-day Pakistani and Indian Punjab. Present-day KP and FATA were part of Kabul province.

Yeah..thats why sikh still live in Waziristan , FATA and parts of Balochistan.
sikhs_pakistan_20090504.jpg

Charanjit-Singh-shop.jpg

And this a Pakistani FATA tribal Jirga which has local sikh members.
3E8CA7E1-0C6C-43B9-9AB8-07688820111F_w1023_r1_s.jpg

These are all remains of Sikh conquest of the region
These Sikhs in Khyber are Khatris, the trading caste who were accommodated by Afridis as "hamsayas" (denizens)

Bro folks from AK, Potohar, Hazara married lots of Afghan girls through Walwar
Who told you that in "walwar" daughters are "sold" to non-Pashtuns? ( Pashtuns of lineage dont marry off their daughters to Punjabis). The so called Walwar is just an additional haq-i-mahar (the jewellery is kept by bride) . There are are three types of customs observed in Pashtun belt ;

1- Groom family has to buy a gold/zar jewellery for bride. Bride keeps it with her herself as social security..
2- Groom family has to bear all the expenses of the wedding
3- Groom family has to buy dowery for bride (its reverse in India/Punjab where groom demands jehaiz from bride)

People of lower social standing in Pashtun belt (Awan, Gujjar, artisans, mairasi etc) introduce themselves to Punjabis as Pashtuns and are identified as such (as they speak Pashto). They are the ones who marry off their daughters to Punjabis

Last edited:
There is no confusion. For Afghans , Pakistan is Punjabistan as Punjabis are majority and dominant in the country. The beef of Afghans with Punjbais is due to Durand line, they say Punjabis have occupied KP, FATA and Baluchistan.....they definitely do not confuse Punjabi Musalman with Sikhs......."Afghans" are only 43% of the country yet it is Afghanistan (the land of Afghans/Pashtuns) for them so why wont they view Pakistan as Punjabistan?

Nope, Punjab was not the name of any province of Mughal empire. There were subahs by names of Lahore, Multan and Sirhind which comprised of present-day Pakistani and Indian Punjab. Present-day KP and FATA were part of Kabul province.

These Sikhs in Khyber are Khatris, the trading caste who were accommodated by Afridis as "hamsayas" (denizens)

Who told you that in "walwar" daughters are "sold" to non-Pashtuns? ( Pashtuns of lineage dont marry off their daughters to Punjabis). The so called Walwar is just an additional haq-i-mahar. There are are three types of customs observed in Pashtun belt ;

1- Groom family has to buy a gold/zar jewellery for bride. Bride keeps it with her herself as social security..
3- Groom family has to buy dowery for bride (its reverse in India/Punjab where groom demands jehaiz from bride)

People of lower social standing in Pashtun belt (Awan, Gujjar, artisans, mairasi etc) introduce themselves to Punjabis as Pashtuns and are identified as such (as they speak Pashto). They are the ones who some times marry off their daughters to Punjabis of far flung areas .
Oh Monkey De Luffy. You again :lol:
You Afghans and those Pakistan or so called Pakistani Pushtoons like you who are madly in Love with Afghanistsn shoudl stop complaining and start working same as Punjabi does.
Just Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot rake in 1 Billion Dollars annually via Exports.
People of those areas have made trade relations with foreign customers out of own effort without government help.
Then there is Faisalabad and Lahore.

What and who stops you Pushtoons from doing the same? Build industries in yourareas from your money and develop yourself? Same as Faisalabad has done. Local traders put together money and built an International airport.
No Pushtoons area has done anything like this.
Even your industrious people come to Punjab for installing factories and doing business. Example is Javed Afridi of Heir group.
Despite being an FATA pushtoon he did not build his factory in Fata or on KPK but in Punjab.
Now you will say tehre is no electricity in FATA and KPK?
Go to Kohinoor mills near Rawalpindi , the ones producing Tibet snow cream and Tibet soap. They have been running their factory without WAPDA electricity since 80s. They installed their own heavy oil generator.
So look into the morror before blaming others.
Afghans are lame and useless and cannot do anything for themselves, never have never will, and will keep blaming others for their failurE

Who told you that in "walwar" daughters are "sold" to non-Pashtuns? ( Pashtuns of lineage dont marry off their daughters to Punjabis). The so called Walwar is just an additional haq-i-mahar (the jewellery is kept by bride) . There are are three types of customs observed in Pashtun belt ;

People of lower social standing in Pashtun belt (Awan, Gujjar, artisans, mairasi etc) introduce themselves to Punjabis as Pashtuns and are identified as such (as they speak Pashto). They are the ones who marry off their daughters to Punjabis
Correct me if I am wrong Babban but Where did I say Pashtuns as in Pashtun by race, I am aware of Artisans in pashtun belt ,,what i stated was "Afghans" which can mean a whole host of things, an pashto speaking artisan from Jalalabad is an Afghan whatever his ethnic origin......BTW Gujjar and Awan do not claim to be Pashtun, they are proud about their heritage.
@Sher Shah Awan @friendly_troll96

Last edited:
Oh Monkey De Luffy. You again :lol:
You Afghans and those Pakistan or so called Pakistani Pushtoons like you who are madly in Love with Afghanistsn shoudl stop complaining and start working same as Punjabi does.
Just Gujranwala, Gujrat and Sialkot rake in 1 Billion Dollars annually via Exports.
People of those areas have made trade relations with foreign customers out of own effort without government help.
Then there is Faisalabad and Lahore.

What and who stops you Pushtoons from doing the same? Build industries in yourareas from your money and develop yourself? Same as Faisalabad has done. Local traders put together money and built an International airport.
No Pushtoons area has done anything like this.
Even your industrious people come to Punjab for installing factories and doing business. Example is Javed Afridi of Heir group.
Despite being an FATA pushtoon he did not build his factory in Fata or on KPK but in Punjab.
Now you will say tehre is no electricity in FATA and KPK?
Go to Kohinoor mills near Rawalpindi , the ones producing Tibet snow cream and Tibet soap. They have been running their factory without WAPDA electricity since 80s. They installed their own heavy oil generator.
So look into the morror before blaming others.
Afghans are lame and useless and cannot do anything for themselves, never have never will, and will keep blaming others for their failurE
What you said has nothing to do with what he is saying.

they definitely do not confuse Punjabi Musalman with Sikhs.......
Where I lived, they refer to Mosques (with Pakistani Imams) as "Gurdawaras" and racial slurs such as "Sikh" or "Dal Khor" was common. Their hate is disgusting, we have never done anything to them and have always viewed them as fellow Muslim brothers till recent times.

why wont they view Pakistan as Punjabistan?
Punjab is a province, it's a name of a land, there is nothing more than that. Punjabi is a language, not a people. We have Jatts, Pashtuns, Seraikis, Kashmiris, Muhajirs, Baloch, Gujjars, Kamboh, Mughal, Khokars, Tarkhans, Awans, Janjuas, Gujjars and etc...

If we are a race, please tell me who is a Punjabi and who is not, and how is that defined?

Not true at all. In Sialkot, my hometown; inter-marriages are very common. One of my relatives married an Afridi woman who's family had recently migrated here as merchants from Maidan.

Also as a Gujjar, we take pride in our tribe and the most insulting thing you can do is pretend to to be of some other clan/tribe; a Gujjar cannot even comprehend or think of it. You have lost quite some credibility in my eyes.

I wonder why afghans have so much hate for Punjabis in Pakistan because afaik Punjabis in Pakistan don't hate them.

What you said has nothing to do with what he is saying.

Where I lived, they refer to Mosques (with Pakistani Imams) as "Gurdawaras" and racial slurs such as "Sikh" or "Dal Khor" was common. Their hate is disgusting, we have never done anything to them and have always viewed them as fellow Muslim brothers till recent times.

Punjab is a province, it's a name of a land, there is nothing more than that. Punjabi is a language, not a people. We have Jatts, Pashtuns, Seraikis, Kashmiris, Muhajirs, Baloch, Gujjars, Kamboh, Mughal, Khokars, Tarkhans, Awans, Janjuas, Gujjars and etc...

If we are a race, please tell me who is a Punjabi and who is not, and how is that defined?

Not true at all. In Sialkot, my hometown; inter-marriages are very common. One of my relatives married an Afridi woman who's family had recently migrated here as merchants from Maidan.

Also as a Gujjar, we take pride in our tribe and the most insulting thing you can do is pretend to to be of some other clan/tribe; a Gujjar cannot even comprehend or think of it. You have lost quite some credibility in my eyes.

First of all Eid Mubarak to you and all.

If i had done sugarcoating, it would have been a useless activity and waste of time in my eyes. A traditional Pashtun of lineage do not give his daughter to Punjabis and all other nations in the east, unless he is forced by circumstances (for example he is settled in Punjab and he is not receiving any rishtas for his daughter from Pashtuns, being cut off from his native village in Pakhtunkhwa).

Awan of Pakhtunkhwa do not enjoy same high social standing as in Punjab. He is serf of nasli Pashtuns in Bannu while his kinsmen in Khushab enjoy high social standing being landowner class of the area. Same case with Gujjars and Jats. You dont need to be offended, thats how traditional belt of south Asia is structured. I am sure there will be some areas in India where Pathans (descendants of Pashtuns) will be counted as low caste.

For Afghans, Punjabis are masters of Pakistan and they say Punjabis have occupied the areas which historically belongs to them. If Sindhis or Balochs were majority population in Pakistan then Afghans would have beef with them instead of Punjabis.

Last edited:
First of all Eid Mubarak to you and all.

If i had done sugarcoating, it would have been a useless activity and waste of time in my eyes. A traditional Pashtun of lineage do not give his daughter to Punjabis and all other nations in the east, unless he is forced by circumstances (for example he is settled in Punjab and he is not receiving any rishtas for his daughter from Pashtuns, being cut off from his native village in Pakhtunkhwa).

Awan of Pakhtunkhwa do not enjoy same high social standing as in Punjab. He is serf of nasli Pashtuns in Bannu while his kinsmen in Khushab enjoy high social standing being landowner class of the area. Same case with Gujjars and Jats. You dont need to be offended, thats how traditional belt of south Asia is structured. I am sure there will be some areas in India where Pathans (descendants of Pashtuns) will be counted as low caste.

For Afghans, Punjabis are masters of Pakistan and they say Punjabis have occupied the areas which historically belongs to them. If Sindhis or Balochs were majority population in Pakistan then Afghans would have beef with them instead of Punjabis.
Even though most people in Kyhber are Pakhtun. And many people in Punjab are actually ethnically Kashmiri or other.

I wonder what Afghan say about the master of Afghanistan ? That is Afghan Pukhtoons.

Last edited:

Maybe you know that British empire was first one to separate a new province from Punjab and that was NWFP, though you can include Dhaka into Kabul, no one is stopping you

Why are you people bringing India & Sikhs here. Look in to your own house & set it in order. Blame India for all your misdeeds which backfires. No people have guts to voice these atrocities of the Military, but people will make noise about India.

There are lot of real reasons why Afghans & Pashtuns hate Punjabi's. Nothing to do with Sikhs or India. So stop passing the buck. Your army is the root cause for most of your problems. Does any civilian have the rights & guts to sue, prosecute a Military official in Pakistan. Do they get convicted for their atrocities. And the irony is the people glorify the Military. Real Shame
Pashtuns hate Pak? :lol:

Biatch stfu

v.jpeg
l (1).jpeg
12118941_511799708978606_2363664041363309581_n.jpg
Pakistan-Coast-Guards.jpg
20841866_2151713518389689_5725289913185367955_n.jpg

@Nalini lemme tag a few

@Pashtun 786 @Pukhtoon @TaimiKhan @karakoram @RealNapster @Spring Onion

I know nothing, but what about these people in the videos. These are Pashtuns. Are these crazy people. Then there are thousands of them. You need to go fix them & lecture them not me. Ask me & I can pour in more interesting & intensive links.

Go back to History. You may have forgotten Bacha Khan whom your country stamped him as a traitor

First Video = the man is wearing a shirt which have Afghanistan Flag on it. So you can figure wha is happening here. But i will clarify one thing, the attack which he is talking about ,it was a suicide attack on Bacha Khan University. Which then turns out that Afghanistan was involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_Khan_University_attack

In second video = I completely Understand Pashto as i am a Pashtun. and there is not a single word against Army neither they mentioned army. The person who was interviewed said "35 person get martyred in last night shelling and i was also wounded in that shelling". he neither said "innocent, neither he said who was shelling". Maybe they are talking about shelling from afghanistan. can you tell ? ,, It's exaggeration by the person who "translated" this video. pure improvisation.

Third Video = I don't know what the hell are these guys doing there. before any operation. army evacuate the area. IDP's were settled in different Camps, after completion of operation in that particular area, Army bring those IDP's back, give them 2 months ration and some hard cast Plus 400000 PKR for every damaged and destroyed house. Do you know this ? Ofcourse not.

Just as i said . You know nothing. So better keep quite. We "Pashtun" are equally responsible for all these operations.

Last edited:
First Video = the man is wearing a shirt which have Afghanistan Flag on it. So you can figure wha is happening here. But i will clarify one thing, the attack which he is talking about ,it was a suicide attack on Bacha Khan University. Which then turns out that Afghanistan was involved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_Khan_University_attack

In second video = I completely Understand Pashto as i am a Pashtun. and there is not a single word against Army neither they mentioned army. The person who was interviewed said "35 person get martyred in last night shelling and i was also wounded in that shelling". he neither said "innocent, neither he said who was shelling". It's exageration by the person who "translated" this video. pure improvisation.

Third Video = All persons who were interviewed are Maseed also known as "Mehsood tribe". YOu know hakeem ullah mehsod ? He was from that tribe. and many more. Do you know back in till 2013 it was complusory for every house to send atleast one male for the jihad i.e; to join Taliban or either be ready for the consequences ? Literally every house had one talib. So if your Brother is a talib, and i kill him. what will be your reaction ?

Also, before any operation. army evacuate the area. IDP's were settled in different Camps, after completion of operation in that particular area, Army bring those IDP's back, give them 2 months ration and some hard cast Plus 400000 PKR for every damaged and destroyed house. Do you know this ? Ofcourse not.

Just as i said . You know nothing. So better keep quite. We "Pashtun" are equally responsible for all these operations.
The arsehole in firsr video is a chutiya.. even converted to hinduism.

His twitter shows taliban beating ANA soldier... and read "taliban punish soldier for joining Pak army and encourage to joing pakhtunistan army"..lol

Back
Top Bottom