What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

Niga , we dont have sikhs in balochistan.. we have a small hindu population though.

Neither are sikhs in fata... if there are any, they might have settled with Brit forces.

Even Afghanistan has sikhs btwn..
No me homie, check again. I am sure Bugti and Mazari tribes have sikhs.

They have 1 gen for every 10 soldiers.. lol

Even their police has "generals".. :rofl:
I wonder why they stil dont have Field Marshal.
Or may be they don't know that its a top rank in the armed forces.

lmao..

Baluch were never hindo, sikhs or buddist to begin with...Baluch actually fought sikhs..:lol:

Although Nawab Akbar had hindo wifes.

lmao..

Baluch were never hindo, sikhs or buddist to begin with...And we actually fought sikhs..:lol:

Although Nawab Akbar had hindo wifes.

To deal with enemies you have to consider them enemy first

truth is hate and bigotry is coming from Afghanistan and we are just responding to it in same manner..You cannot be friendly with those who consider you and your country as enemy/threat
look at Chinese Indian relation ship, enemies to the heart, wars in the pats, all boarder is disputed but still better relationship than Pakistan-Afghanistan, who are supposedly countries sharing religion, language and common culture... why?
failed foreign policy, failed leadership

how many enemies can we afford, India, Afghanistan, Iran...
isnt this failed leadership that despite 15 years of usa lead war we didnt asked usa to forced afghans openly in accepting durand line and thus establishing a peaceful relationship foundation...

its because all our military and civilian leadership care is bribed $$$$ in form USAID

They keep poking and then start their randi rona around the world about the slap.

look at Chinese Indian relation ship, enemies to the heart, wars in the pats, all boarder is disputed but still better relationship than Pakistan-Afghanistan, who are supposedly countries sharing religion, language and common culture... why?
failed foreign policy, failed leadership

how many enemies can we afford, India, Afghanistan, Iran...
isnt this failed leadership that despite 15 years of usa lead war we didnt asked usa to forced afghans openly in accepting durand line and thus establishing a peaceful relationship foundation...

its because all our military and civilian leadership care is bribed $$$$ in form USAID
You are speaking as if this enmity started by us. It was started by your dear Afghan from the day Pakistan formed. You are speaking like Afghan to put all blame on Pakistan or Pakistan army. Did our army asked Aghanistan to vote against Pakistan in UN? Did our army asked them to start insurgency in border area for this loy assghanistan? Afghanistan has been hostile to Pakistan since its formation and what Pakistan actually done was all in reaction . your love with afghan is one sided as no sane Pakistan with self respect will love those who hate your nation but it seem ethnicity is stronger for some than their national identity and national interests

You are speaking as if this enmity started by us. It was started by your dear Afghan from the day Pakistan formed. You are speaking like Afghan to put all blame on Pakistan or Pakistan army. Did our army asked Aghanistan to vote against Pakistan in UN? Did our army asked them to start insurgency in border area for this loy assghanistan? Afghanistan has been hostile to Pakistan since its formation and what Pakistan actually done was all in reaction . your love with afghan is one sided as no sane Pakistan with self respect will love those who hate your nation but it seem ethnicity is stronger for some than their national identity and national interests
without any doubt it was started by them, but for us unable to get our relations better with them is our failure, you use any method at hand to get your relation correct, India has without any doubt succeeded in this.

and no we havent done well, our leadership both political and military failed to accomplish anything with respect to afghan policy, our only successful foreign relationship story is china and that is because of common interests and some smart decisions in 1960s
look at india they have excellent relationships with every country be it Iran and Saudis or Israel and iran

without any doubt it was started by them, but for us unable to get our relations better with them is our failure, you use any method at hand to get your relation correct, India has without any doubt succeeded in this.

and no we havent done well, our leadership both political and military failed to accomplish anything with respect to afghan policy, our only successful foreign relationship story is china and that is because of common interests and some smart decisions in 1960s
look at india they have excellent relationships with every country be it Iran and Saudis or Israel and iran
What Pakistan should have done to have better relationship with Afghanistan? Hand over them Kpk amd Baluchistan as they dont accept durrand land and have claim over these region? Fulfill their dream of loy Pashtunistan? Your dear India has no dispute with Afghan as share no border with them .It was not India but Pakistan who hosted these millions nimak haram who bite the same hand which feed them .some of them are still srudying and getting medical treatment in here. you should remember that you need two hands for clapping. You can never be friendly with those who have hostile attitude toward you as the General in the video of OP. you can offer them other side of the cheeks after getting slap on one side of cheeks but not me. I will have no respect for those who bash my national identity. I had love for these arrogant and racist afghans when i was not aware about their mindset

What Pakistan should have done to have better relationship with Afghanistan? Hand over them Kpk amd Baluchistan as they dont accept durrand land and have claim over these region? Fulfill their dream of loy Pashtunistan? Your dear India has no dispute with Afghan as share no border with them .It was not India but Pakistan who hosted these millions nimak haram who bite the same hand which feed them .some of them are still srudying and getting medical treatment in here. you should remember that you need two hands for clapping. You can never be friendly with those who have hostile attitude toward you as the General in the video of OP. you can offer them other side of the cheeks after getting slap on one side of cheeks but not me. I will have no respect for those who bash my national identity. I had love for these arrogant and racist afghans when i was not aware about their mindset
nope, for starters
1. close and hard diplomatic c push in 1950s(which we failed both in Bengal and Afghanistan),we did in 1960s which resulted to vists and nearly signing an agreement on durand line, but than bhutto came and bulldozed everything
2. strong democratic push in 1990s, instead we decided to do groupings
3. asking bush to ask karazi to accept durand line or for us not to enter actively in aghan war, we did neither
4. in 2010s again pushing for afghan leader ship to first accept durand line and than open relationships but we are all busy in doing corruption

Very well said.Kudos

i request to all pakis brothers that will you please stop and rub this pashtun, punjab discussion
try to be honest
well remembering you there is no question of nationality in the grave.PLEASE

and i know all of you know only 20 minutes will take to finish these pro non muslim generals and their army

but as a saying
jesa dais wesa bais. if i m wrong correct me on this saying.

how many years had been past did they achieve something?
what the hell or these afghan army thinking
you hug with christian
ALLAH will help you?
no never.
you love a states whose responsible for killing thousand of kashmiris and palestenians
ALLAH will help you?

if someone is thinking that a christian hindu or jewish will help me
he is refusing cleary from the quran

what it say in the last line just read it thousand time and apply it on these general

verse no 51 surah almaiydah

i dont think so instead of helping he will suggest to remove you from the earth.

i myself never wont de respect muslim where ever are they in the world
but as a fact the prophet already warned about this fitna

there is a beautiful words of a sahabi R.A i forgot his name but i am sure about this my fiqa teacher wrote it when i insist

Mai khush hu Allah ki iss taqseem si ki uss ne meri naseeb mi illm likha aur jahil ki liye dowlat

Attachments

• 5_51.jpg
    5_51.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 10
dehumanizing 'the enemy' and making them appear lesser and distant from you is a pretty standard morale boosting tactic....

Back
Top Bottom