What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

Didn't the Prophet send his followers to Abyssinia for refuge and didn't the Christians save the Muslims? Please think before spewing hatred.
And, vice versa!!! 80% of the folks living during the zenith of the Ottoman Empire were mostly Christians. In fact the Orthodox folks survived from the onslaught of Catholics due to the strong Ottoman Empire...

@DESERT FIGHTER @RealNapster

Why do you guys even bother answering him?

He is not here to learn nor contribute and let's face it, so far ye has shown complete ignorance of the pashtun belt, afpak issues, Durand line, tribal society and their dynamics and the fact that pashtuns are etched into Pakistan society not to mention the makeup of FC that oversees Khyber pakhtunkhwa, fata and Baluchistan.

Let these characters believe that its all Punjabi army evil and pakistan will break up in a few years.

These character trolls enjoyed each suicide attack in pakistan and were hoping that pakistan would become like Syria and Iraq and would slowly Balkanize but they received a great shock when the terrorists were handed a severe defeat on FATA and in Baluchistan killing the insurgent movement in Baluchistan and the ideological movement in FATA.
I have seen ignorant fools and characters claim that TTP are brave and are fighting for separation. They don't know that its an ideological movement .

There is no point in telling them the role of tribal Lashkar's both in FATA and in Baluchistan who played an important rule in curbing this menace. Without them, this defeat we gave them would not have been possible.

My advice. Ignore and ignore. Our break up date keeps getting further and further. It was 2012, then 2018 and now its what 2022

Don't get worked up. I just commented on somebody bringing in crap about Indians & Sikhs for the Afghan Punjabi Hatred. I was only clearing why Punjabi Muslims are hated by Afghans & even all others.

Ok. now you are driving me crazy. you are posting videos which have nothing like what you are saying 'or the videos titles says.

Can't comment about the First video. as @DESERT FIGHTER is a Baluch. he can answer that one.

In second vidoe , Childrens in a school are singing a Patriotic tarana. which sings like

Oh my beautiful country, we will Keep you Abad and prosper till infinity
these small Flowers (Childrens) are here standing for your Respect and dignity, Oh My Country

In third video = Comeon man it was a cultural program arranged by Afghan embassy. and the anchor "An Afghan" just went too far by saying "Pashtun on both side are same". which you indians randomly says about Pakistnai Punjabi's. does that mean both are really same ? NO.

Just don't waste Your and my time on such nonsense. and even if you are upto, atleast post videos which shows exactly what it's title says.

Cheers

Ao kana isko bhejo na mandi mor atar laga key :D

There are 3. :p
The cinemas which you are talking about are nothing but a joke Peshawar needs real multiplex cinemas

Ok. now you are driving me crazy. you are posting videos which have nothing like what you are saying 'or the videos titles says.

Can't comment about the First video. as @DESERT FIGHTER is a Baluch. he can answer that one.

In second vidoe , Childrens in a school are singing a Patriotic tarana. which sings like

these small Flowers (Childrens) are here standing for your Respect and dignity, Oh My Country

In third video = Comeon man it was a cultural program arranged by Afghan embassy. and the anchor "An Afghan" just went too far by saying "Pashtun on both side are same". which you indians randomly says about Pakistnai Punjabi's. does that mean both are really same ? NO.

Just don't waste Your and my time on such nonsense. and even if you are upto, atleast post videos which shows exactly what it's title says.

Cheers
Breaking news Pashtun national alliance launches new anthem

@DESERT FIGHTER @RealNapster

Why do you guys even bother answering him?

He is not here to learn nor contribute and let's face it, so far ye has shown complete ignorance of the pashtun belt, afpak issues, Durand line, tribal society and their dynamics and the fact that pashtuns are etched into Pakistan society not to mention the makeup of FC that oversees Khyber pakhtunkhwa, fata and Baluchistan.

Let these characters believe that its all Punjabi army evil and pakistan will break up in a few years.

These character trolls enjoyed each suicide attack in pakistan and were hoping that pakistan would become like Syria and Iraq and would slowly Balkanize but they received a great shock when the terrorists were handed a severe defeat on FATA and in Baluchistan killing the insurgent movement in Baluchistan and the ideological movement in FATA.
I have seen ignorant fools and characters claim that TTP are brave and are fighting for separation. They don't know that its an ideological movement .

There is no point in telling them the role of tribal Lashkar's both in FATA and in Baluchistan who played an important rule in curbing this menace. Without them, this defeat we gave them would not have been possible.

My advice. Ignore and ignore. Our break up date keeps getting further and further. It was 2012, then 2018 and now its what 2022

You are right. at first i thought of ignoring his nonsense. but then these Indian's says "You have no answer to my logics and facts". so i was correcting his facts and logics.

Mana kay @RealNapster ko Peshawar mein cinema na honey ki wajah sey shadeed tahafuzat hay par isko ghalt rang dena sazishi anasir ki hosla afzai hogi :D

Haan na yar. Chalo me to aqalmand hun logo ki bato me nahe aata but kal ko @Well.wisher phir se apna haq mangne lag gae to kia karn gy ham ? :lol:

There are 3. :p

Cinema kay naam pe mazak hay wo. we need multiplexes. or atleas a single screen cinemas. wahan to puraany 1965 waly pardo pe movies dikhae jati hay sirf Pashto ki. or movies b aese kay bani he just usi aik cinema kay lye hoti hay. trust me, it's true. Aik movie banti hay just aik cinema me release hoti hay. 5-7 din chale . good. agli lagao.

Cheers
Nalini wants A-N-A-L

Lol

Breaking news Pashtun national alliance launches new anthem

OH. my leader is also there in that video. they just order a full attack on Punjabi army. i am with them as my leader's are there.

those who don't know what "loy-she" means. it mean's death to. :lol::lol:

@RealNapster manam de rora. @Nalini i am also pathan and living in Hayatabad Peshawar kpk. But you what we are Pakistani first then we are pashtoon punjabi sindhi and baloch. All videos which you shared are well translated by realnapster so if you don't know nothing about pashton then STFU.

Day ba ham wai che di videos ki ba waqai disi sa shay we. hahaha

Nalini wants A-N-A-L

Lol

wo b nihaar-moo. :oops:

Go back to History. You may have forgotten Bacha Khan whom your country stamped as a traitor just because he followed Gandhi & loved India.

kamaal hay. we call him traitor and still his Son and his party managed to Rule a Pashtoon dominent Province KPK from 2008 till 2013. wowww.

without any doubt it was started by them, but for us unable to get our relations better with them is our failure, you use any method at hand to get your relation correct, India has without any doubt succeeded in this.

and no we havent done well, our leadership both political and military failed to accomplish anything with respect to afghan policy, our only successful foreign relationship story is china and that is because of common interests and some smart decisions in 1960s
look at india they have excellent relationships with every country be it Iran and Saudis or Israel and iran
why do we have to try every time, Afghani's have seen our friendship for the most time they haven't seen our animosity, I say we fvck them and fvck them hard that their 10 generations remember to not mess with us.
@Proudpakistaniguy

Maybe you know that British empire was first one to separate a new province from Punjab and that was NWFP, though you can include Dhaka into Kabul, no one is stopping you

You were claiming that Pakhtunkhwa was part of Punjab province of Mughal empire. I told you that no subah by name of Punjab existed during Mughal period and the lands beyond Indus were part of their Kabul province. Under Durranis, Kabul was a "wilayat" while Peshawar had "hukomat-i-Ala" status. Lahore was also had a wilayat status under Durranis while Multan had "hukomat-i-Ala" status.

Sikh empire had four provinces, Lahore, Kashmir, Multan and Peshawar.

British India had very large provinces and Punjab province under them was whole lot bigger than "Lahore" province of Mughals, Durranis and Sikhs. "Punjab" province never existed before British, same is case with NWFP.

Back
Top Bottom