What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

People of lower social standing in Pashtun belt (Awan, Gujjar, artisans, mairasi etc) introduce themselves to Punjabis as Pashtuns and are identified as such (as they speak Pashto). They are the ones who marry off their daughters to Punjabis
What is the religion of Afghan/Pashtun ? If they are following Islam then there is no lower or higher social ranking in Islam as all tribes and caste exist just for identity. Assghan talk big and ride on high horses but they are doing all lowest job in Pakistan from picking rubbish to polishing/repairing shoes etc . No harm in it though as its halal earning but their arrogance and claiming higher social status is amusing lol

so Lahore of Mughals was something else then Punjab of Brits ? No
There were no permanent boundaries in any history ! I pointed to specific time when today's FATA and Pakhtoonkhwa was ruled by Sikhs

Kabul was no more in hands of Mughals after Aurangzaib, and yet you claim lands beyond Indus was part of their Kabul province.

You accept that NWFP was separated from Punjab by Brits but Punjab never existed before Brits.

You were claiming that Pakhtunkhwa was part of Punjab province of Mughal empire. I told you that no subah by name of Punjab existed during Mughal period and the lands beyond Indus were part of their Kabul province. Under Durranis, Kabul was a "wilayat" while Peshawar had "hukomat-i-Ala" status. Lahore was also had a wilayat status under Durranis while Multan had "hukomat-i-Ala" status.

Sikh empire had four provinces, Lahore, Kashmir, Multan and Peshawar.

British India had very large provinces and Punjab province under them was whole lot bigger than "Lahore" province of Mughals, Durranis and Sikhs. "Punjab" province never existed before British, same is case with NWFP.

Last edited:
Ni. konsa fakhar zaman ?
264580.3-640x360.jpg

Banda terey milkshake mein Lahori kabab daley :pissed:
Bhool gaya to isko
Afghan even hate us (Pakistani Pashtoon).
They call you guys daal khor pashtun :lol:
Why hate daal i mean boiled rice with masar ki daal and aam ka achar is so tasty why would anyone hate that :-//
wo b nihaar-moo. :oops:
Inj da moan aur nihar moan :fie:
+++++++++++++
On marriage of Pashtuns with other ethnic groups i would say its fairly common more pathans are worried about sect than ethnicity i have seen many inter-ethnic marriages in Islamabad and for the most part they are fairly stable Pathans are no exception and i am not only talking about love marriages but also arranged ones pata nahi ye Afghani kahan rehta hay @RealNapster

I am really surprised by the afghans, their army, rather than making people of afghan educated.. building schools and providing basic health facilities and leaving war behind and growing they want to attack pakistan and start an another war and for wat.. nothing but their cast and tribe proud.. If they call them muslims and are islam follower than y they want to attack pakistan which came to existence based on islam.. I have seen so many rich afghanis in islamabad who's kid become doctor eng and so on and are now different nationality holders and had spent their entire life in pakistan but still hate pakistan.. afghans now are trying to push pakistani pashtoon to unite with them against pakistan which they wouldn't succeed inshallah coz many of my pashtoon friends also not like these eshan faramosh... Just leave Pakistan and stay in ur country if dont like us and stop calling us daal khor coz every one of us know what everyone calls u.. .

What is the religion of Afghan/Pashtun ? If they are following Islam then there is no lower or higher social ranking in Islam as all tribes and caste exist just for identity. Assghan talk big and ride on high horses but they are doing all lowest job in Pakistan from picking rubbish to polishing/repairing shoes etc . No harm in it though as its halal earning but their arrogance and claiming higher social status is amusing lol
They are more chauvinistic than Pakistanis.

I am really surprised by the afghans, their army, rather than making people of afghan educated.. building schools and providing basic health facilities and leaving war behind and growing they want to attack pakistan and start an another war and for wat.. nothing but their cast and tribe proud.. If they call them muslims and are islam follower than y they want to attack pakistan which came to existence based on islam.. I have seen so many rich afghanis in islamabad who's kid become doctor eng and so on and are now different nationality holders and had spent their entire life in pakistan but still hate pakistan.. afghans now are trying to push pakistani pashtoon to unite with them against pakistan which they wouldn't succeed inshallah coz many of my pashtoon friends also not like these eshan faramosh... Just leave Pakistan and stay in ur country if dont like us and stop calling us daal khor coz every one of us know what everyone calls u.. .
Those Afghans who hate Pakistan ought to be repatriated and the Pakistanis who interact with them should make it clear that they are no longer welcome.

There were no permanent boundaries in any history ! I pointed to specific time when today's FATA and Pakhtoonkhwa was ruled by Sikhs

Kabul was no more in hands of Mughals after Aurangzaib, and yet you claim lands beyond Indus was part of their Kabul province.

You accept that NWFP was separated from Punjab by Brits but Punjab never existed before Brits.
The problem with Pakistan is that there are enemy citizens who talk like Pakistanis, walk like Pakistanis, dress like Pakistanis yet despise them and work towards their destruction.
How to deal with this issue?

Whats with the wording "some thing else"?. Did i not tell you that Punjab province of British was whole lot bigger than Lahore subah of Mughals? pay attention to what i say

Present-day FATA was never ruled by Sikhs at any point in history. Sikhs never bothered to enter any hilly area, even hilly tracts of KP (Buner, Swat, Dir, Shangla, Torghar, Hangu etc) were not ruled by them.

Correct your wording , i am not "claiming", i am stating facts. Kabul was province of Mughal empire even after death of Aurangzeb, as late as 1739 when Nadir Shah Afshar defeated its Mughal governor Nasir Khan.

Neither Punjab province nor NWFP province existed before British.

Present-day FATA was never ruled by Sikhs at any point in history. Sikhs never bothered to enter any hilly area, even hilly tracts of KP (Buner, Swat, Dir, Shangla, Torghar, Hangu etc) were not ruled by them.

Hey where is your mind ? I never mentioned Buner, Swat, Dir etc .. where are you bringing these ?
Sikhs got into present day Khayber agency and captured it's parts, What we called FATA today.
I know more than wali khan boys about FATA at least . It's my home

Correct your wording , i am not "claiming", i am stating facts. Kabul was province of Mughal empire even after death of Aurangzeb, as late as 1739 when Nadir Shah Afshar defeated its Mughal governor Nasir Khan.

I said till Aurangzeb, you have severe comprehension problem

Neither Punjab province nor NWFP province existed before British.

NWFP was separated from Punjab by British raj. Punjab was there so something was separated from it.

The problem with Pakistan is that there are enemy citizens who talk like Pakistanis, walk like Pakistanis, dress like Pakistanis yet despise them and work towards their destruction.
How to deal with this issue?

These are wali khan boys. When TTP was beating their asses, nobody in Pakistan was more patriotic than these boys. Now, army has controlled the TTP. These brave boys are out of their minds again

Sikhs got into present day Khayber agency and captured it's parts, What we called FATA today.
Sikhs never entered into Khyber agency. Their westernmost outpost was Jamrud fort which is exactly located on the border between Khyber agency and Peshawar district, the same place where there is Bab-i-Khyber you see on currency notes. Your Sikhs did try to enter Khyber pass in 1837 but they were defeated by Kabul army and locals.

Yea you did say till Aurangzeb and i corrected you that Kabul province was part of Mughal empire even 22 years after death of Aurangzeb, i.e up to 1739.

NWFP was separated from Punjab by British raj. Punjab was there so something was separated from it.
And Sindh was part of Bombay from 1843 to 1936 under British. Fix it in your slow head that the provinces of Punjab and NWFP were creation of British.

Hey where is your mind ? I never mentioned Buner, Swat, Dir etc .. where are you bringing these ?

These are wali khan boys. When TTP was beating their asses, nobody in Pakistan was more patriotic than these boys. Now, army has controlled the TTP. These brave boys are out of their minds again
So these boys actually fought against TTP and now since they are no longer in Pakistan these boys have nothing to do...?

I am sorry I did not fully understand what you are trying to say.

Indeed. What fools we are to consider this brotherhood.

Back
Top Bottom