What's new

So called Afghani Major general Prvoking Troops n Racial gounds

What is the religion of Afghan/Pashtun ? If they are following Islam then there is no lower or higher social ranking in Islam as all tribes and caste exist just for identity. Assghan talk big and ride on high horses but they are doing all lowest job in Pakistan from picking rubbish to polishing/repairing shoes etc . No harm in it though as its halal earning but their arrogance and claiming higher social status is amusing lol

Do not question their high social position in imaginary Pakistan.

bhai hum to gamer type banday hain in tamam chezon say behtar hay Rome total war main main apna roman empire barha lon us ko time day kay
tactical support against the Hannibal and the Germanics if yiu be of gibbing me the mayonnaise land (France) :toast_sign:

tactical support against the Hannibal and the Germanics if yiu be of gibbing me the mayonnaise land (France) :toast_sign:
got a great tactic against those elephants of Hannibal. invade his castle around the shore and for few turns don't land just keep bombarding his armies from the ship based catapults. soldiers who are not directly hit and are just got blown away by the shock wave might getup but cavalry wont (be it horse camel or elephant ) so all you need is well placed shot and there goes 6 to 8 elephants out of 12.
as Hannibal had a fetish for his elephants(which btw are the most expensive and devastating units in the game) he will keep recruiting/building them while ignoring other part of his army and will eventually bankrupt himself.:enjoy:

Sikhs never entered into Khyber agency. Their westernmost outpost was Jamrud fort which is exactly located on the border between Khyber agency and Peshawar district, the same place where there is Bab-i-Khyber you see on currency notes. Your Sikhs did try to enter Khyber pass in 1837 but they were defeated by Kabul army and locals.

I could never give birth to any Sikh you may have come from their ancestry. They do enter the FATA and families were happily living there till TTP emergence

Yea you did say till Aurangzeb and i corrected you that Kabul province was part of Mughal empire even 22 years after death of Aurangzeb, i.e up to 1739.

No one needs your correction

Fix it in your slow head that the provinces of Punjab and NWFP were creation of British.

NWFP was separated from Punjab!

Last edited:
got a great tactic against those elephants of Hannibal. invade his castle around the shore and for few turns don't land just keep bombarding his armies from the ship based catapults. soldiers who are not directly hit and are just got blown away by the shock wave might getup but cavalry wont (be it horse camel or elephant ) so all you need is well placed shot and there goes 6 to 8 elephants out of 12.
as Hannibal had a fetish for his elephants(which btw are the most expensive and devastating units in the game) he will keep recruiting/building them while ignoring other part of his army and will eventually bankrupt himself.:enjoy:

like the old saying goes ,
politicians don't understand Tactics and soldiers don't understand strategies but, Cesar understood both :enjoy:

I say f this afghan rondo general and lets talk more about expanding Rome :big_boss:
what do yiu folks say ? @RealNapster @The Sandman :D

yar houndy is that second video related to attila the hun ? If Yes whose army he was fighting against ? As far as i know he never had any military campaign in the desert and yeh feel sorry for those elephants . War in those days was quite a nasty thing

yar houndy is that second video related to attila the hun ? If Yes whose army he was fighting against ? As far as i know he never had any military campaign in the desert and yeh feel sorry for those elephants . War in those days was quite a nasty thing
it was a custom battle to show how superior war elephants were to horses.

I could never give birth to any Sikh you may have come from their ancestry. They do enter the FATA and families were happily living there till TTP emergence
Your Sikhs in Khyber agency, Kurram agency and Orakzai agency are from trading caste of Khatris , invited by locals to live as their "hamsaya" i.e denizens. Hindus were also adopted with same status. Only a dim-wit like you will think that they are remnants of the conquering armies.

That clearly shows, Sikhs entered FATA and are still present

Your Sikhs in Khyber agency, Kurram agency and Orakzai agency are from trading caste of Khatris , invited by locals to live as their "hamsaya" i.e denizens. Hindus were also adopted with same status. Only a dim-wit like you will think that they are remnants of the conquering armies.

Back
Top Bottom