What's new

Snow Leopards saent to Xinjiang

I don't doubt that the Chinese gov't gratefully accepts any gifts from Pakistan. What Pakistan can expect in return is another question.
Access to weapons, low interest loans and economic aid. Oh and we don't impose conditions, kill innocents with drone strikes and secretly collaborate to destablize Pakistan like someone either.

But then again, you and your tin foil hat stories.

I don't doubt that the Chinese gov't gratefully accepts any gifts from Pakistan. What Pakistan can expect in return is another question.

They are better then the US, that i can be sure of.

Yeah we are great full for the US for helping us in times of disasters, that is something which countries around the world should do without thinking of any benefits or animosity among each other.

But compared to US, China has been a more and much better friend. I know people are gonna say China has its own agenda, so be it, atleast they have not harmed us and helped us no matter in what condition. They may be fulfilling their own agenda but in the process our own agenda is being fulfilled by them also, and we are thankful for that.

China has invested huge amount of money in Pakistan, something which has positive results, and what US did, give aid, that also majority goes back into the US pocket and goes into corruption and very rest goes where it is required. Had US been more looking at investing in projects, things might have been different. US giving aid is a deliberate attempt for other purposes. China helped us keep a military balance, while on the other hand US sanctioned us whenever we needed them. We were severely affected by the hypocrite nature of the US, we learned our lesson and shifted our military equipment balance to Chinese and indigenous capability with the help of Chinese once again.

That is the difference.

Back
Top Bottom