What's new

Snapchat's App Rating Takes A Massive Hit On Play Store Thanks To 'Poor Indians'

Do you also have a problem with Indians polluting the electronic media without any fact on Pakistani topics?
I dont see them polluting as mods normally delete their posts even if they are valid. I can only see pakistani members posts in the Indian threads which are mostly untouched hence my opinion is based on that.

I dont see them polluting as mods normally delete their posts even if they are valid. I can only see pakistani members posts in the Indian threads which are mostly untouched hence my opinion is based on that.
You are right. Only 10% posts are deleted of what I report. Country flag matters in PDF.

Whats wrong with being poor, if you are poor

Nothing wrong with being poor. The problem arises when you pretend to be rich when you are not.

lol pakistanis ! we indians should follow pakistani model and burned up some KFC outlets !!

I have a better one. Start raping people randomly. You people are masters at it.

You are right. Only 10% posts are deleted of what I report. Country flag matters in PDF.

Go elsewhere if you don't like it here. No one has forced you to be here. Now stop shedding crocodile tears.

People are reacting in their own peaceful way. Customer is a king and they decided that the statement by the company CEO is not in good taste. Hence, they decided to uninstall it. Perfectly fine way of giving customer feedback to the company.

What is your problem here?

LOL is that why you Indians are mass trolling Miranda's Twitter account? Nice customer feedback you are giving there.

I have only got one message for you paranoid Indians. Stop pretending to be something you are not.

You are not rich and you are not white. You don't belong to the fold. Stop getting angry and bitter when someone points out the reality.

RIP Snapchat

Snapchat is doing fine. You should make a switch to Modichat.

I would say this was a bad reaction .
Look at the response of Spain ,it was not even a matter to them .Because they knows they are not poor.
And Indians themselves knows we have a lots of poor people in here .We should acknowldege that and shouldnt do this kind of low level response .

And this kind of attitude will only destroys a professional business.
This man is not suite for this job.

I would say this was a bad reaction .
Look at the response of Spain ,it was not even a matter to them .Because they knows they are not poor.
And Indians themselves knows we have a lots of poor people in here .We should acknowldege that and shouldnt do this kind of low level response .

And this kind of attitude will only destroys a professional business.
This man is not suite for this job.
True but since he is a founder and he is rarely going to give up the board position. I think its a good time to show him the power of social media that they rely on. This can definitely show him the door since these companies are going for market share than profit.

Indians are by far the most sensitive people that one comes across. Anything remotely negative about their country and they are out in droves to take revenge. Seriously some of the most insecure people that exist on this planet. You won't see any other nation being this much against any criticism of their country. You can criticize western countries and most people in those countries will not start insulting you and not point out problems in your country in response.

India has become a paranoid nation. Modi has taken nationalism to another level. Cow vigilantes killing people in the name of sacred cow. People getting beaten up who don't stand up and sing the national anthem. The list goes on. This is yet another example.

Indians are fooling themselves to think they can have a sum effect on Snapchat. India alone cannot dent Snapchat's popularity.

It's not just about Modi. The Indian nation has always been insecure about their country. They can't stand anything remotely negative about their country. From the early days of the internet and in interacting with Indians that much became obvious. They could not stand any criticism and reverted to either personal attacks or pointing out issues in the other individual's country.

So Indian Trolls writing bad reviews. lol pure hate what else can I say here. Instead of personal improvement they will go after criticism

Why are you asking me this? Ask those who are trolling her. You have access to the twitter and facebook. Ask them directly.
LOL is that why you Indians are mass trolling Miranda's Twitter account? Nice customer feedback you are giving there.

I have only got one message for you paranoid Indians. Stop pretending to be something you are not.

You are not rich and you are not white. You don't belong to the fold. Stop getting angry and bitter when someone points out the reality.

None of your message is considered to be serious. Hence ignored.

Everytime White people call India poor, Indians act like this dog in the video:

Back
Top Bottom