What's new

Snapchat's App Rating Takes A Massive Hit On Play Store Thanks To 'Poor Indians'

I dunno if people know this saying or not...
"Customer / Consumer is God "
And when that customer/consumer is India/China and the product is a software product, we literally are Gods. With the sheer amount of people, economy size and local talents, both India and China can cyberbomb any company to oblivion or Crown some unheard firm as king not in months but in hours. All these "Free" apps make money either by in-app purchase or advertisements. If users in these countries dump an app, it literally burns a hole through company profits. And the best part, the company can't do anything about it. They try all they want but public perception is a sticky surface to walk on...

You can't compare a hate crime with a general sentiment in India where people can't take critic.
People are reacting in their own peaceful way. Customer is a king and they decided that the statement by the company CEO is not in good taste. Hence, they decided to uninstall it. Perfectly fine way of giving customer feedback to the company.

What is your problem here?

People are reacting in their own peaceful way. Customer is a king and they decided that the statement by the company CEO is not in good taste. Hence, they decided to uninstall it. Perfectly fine way of giving customer feedback to the company.

What is your problem here?

I don't have a problem, do you??

The same thing happened when Maria Sharapova said she didn't know who Sachin tendulkar was . Indians lost their shit over that and started abusing her .

The same thing happened when Maria Sharapova said she didn't know who Sachin tendulkar was . Indians lost their shit over that and started abusing her .

She's a Russian woman who's 6 feet 2 inches tall and plays tennis. How the hell did she come across knowing Sachin Tendulkar?

maria-sharapova.jpg

If he made a disturbing statement about indians than why indians are downloading this app??? I would,nt do that if I were an indian after all this.

Sad Indians always acting desperately

indians are not poor? Give me a break!

Indians are doing the right thing.
Indians are not poor? Of course there are alot of Indians Pakistanis and Bangladeshis who are extremely poor. But calling them poor is not out of that thing, it is because of the racism west has toward us all. In my view not only the Indian but Pakistanis and Bangladeshis should also boycott this thing

:laugh: hahahahaha what you mean Indians are not poor they just complained about Free App
They run their drama all over western news paper while in their own country commiting Human Rights violations

I have decided to bycott the term "South Asian" or Desi useless ploy get numerical numbers up to get Indians into political structure in western countries

There is no racism against Pakistan. We are loved by all

Yuge Love

As for our Bangali folks they are just logestically situation other side of equator, they are like New Zeland , we rarely talk about New Zeland

Last edited:
:laugh: hahahahaha what you mean Indians are not poor they just complained about Free App
They run their drama all over western news paper while in their own country commiting Human Rights violations

I have decided to bycott the term "South Asian" or Desi useless ploy get numerical numbers up to get Indians into political structure in western countries

There is no racism against Pakistan. We are loved by all

Yuge Love

As for our Bangali folks they are just logestically situation other side of equator, they are like New Zeland , we rarely talk about New Zeland
Yes, Everybody love Pakistanis, But I heard that Pakistanis take Indian identity in the US for some reasons!

document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function () { // Create the CSS for the popup var style = document.createElement('style'); style.innerHTML = ` /* Style for the popup */ .popup { display: none; /* Hidden by default */ position: fixed; z-index: 999; left: 0; top: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; overflow: auto; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.8); /* Black background with opacity */ } .popup-content { position: relative; background-color: #fff; margin: 15% auto; padding: 20px; width: 80%; max-width: 600px; box-shadow: 0 5px 15px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3); } .close-btn { position: absolute; top: 10px; right: 25px; color: #aaa; font-size: 28px; font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; } .close-btn:hover, .close-btn:focus { color: #000; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; } `; document.head.appendChild(style); // Create the HTML for the popup var popup = document.createElement('div'); popup.id = 'videoPopup'; popup.className = 'popup'; popup.innerHTML = ` `; document.body.appendChild(popup); // Show the popup when the page loads popup.style.display = 'block'; // Get the close button var closeBtn = document.querySelector('.close-btn'); // Close the popup when the user clicks on the close button closeBtn.onclick = function () { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } // Close the popup when the user clicks anywhere outside of the popup window.onclick = function (event) { if (event.target == popup) { popup.style.display = 'none'; var iframe = document.getElementById('youtubeVideo'); iframe.src = iframe.src; // Stop the video from playing } } });
Back
Top Bottom