What's new

Featured Smuggling of Indian Uranium & Western Silence

in early 2000s the Western media predicted that extremists are going to smuggle out nuclear weapons and material little by little out of the Pakistani nuclear facilities during lunch break or toilet break and then will make missile to launch on the west.

looks like someone in India read that plot and put that into action but forgot that he was supposed to have a "Moslem" name with GHQ letter, Pakistani currency and ID and Pakistani time on his watch before getting caught,

Wait what? Did you run out of points? 😂 Dude, stop embarrassing yourself and your countrymen. You had no clue what natural Uranium is, then you used insults to cover for your lack of common sense or intelligence, now you're saying our nuclear scientists are dying, nice try at deflection.
You're not supposed to share Nuclear secrets genius, at your own will. See, that's the reason nobody even considers you for NSG. Americans laughed out when you asked for a Nuclear deal, in their eyes, you are nothing but an Islamic North Korea in making.
"Pakistan has remained a pariah state as far as its nuclear program is concerned."

Ur the one deflecting the real issue, we know u rats too well. The OP lists a number of blunders proving indian incompetency. I showed u another one, yet ur stuck with natural uranium to hide all those leaks and mishaps. Giving away nuclear secret is not "incompetency", get educated sanghi. We dont care abt NSG but u wont get it either, poor indian stuck at will of Pakistan yet again. Pariah state? Isolation?? Yeah that worked out well for u didnt it? Now go grab some decaying bodies from rivers n streets, make urself urself sanghi, its not just about being a keyboard warrior.

Ur the one deflecting the real issue, we know u rats too well. The OP lists a number of blunders proving indian incompetency. I showed u another one, yet ur stuck with natural uranium to hide all those leaks and mishaps. Giving away nuclear secret is not "incompetency", get educated sanghi. We dont care abt NSG but u wont get it either, poor indian stuck at will of Pakistan yet again. Pariah state? Isolation?? Yeah that worked out well for u didnt it? Now go grab some decaying bodies from rivers n streets, make urself urself sanghi, its not just about being a keyboard warrior.
haha say what again? Leaks? Are you finding random words? Only Pakistan, a notorious country for selling Nuclear secrets is accusing India of something, which is quite natural and pointless. Thinking giving away weapons technology is some sort of achievement. LOL!
You don't care about NSG because you won't be in there anytime soon and neither will you be getting any deals. Stop blabbering, lol you lost the ability to even insult urself urself sanghi, dead body street. Take a chill pill boy and read again what's being discussed. Wonder why Pakistan hasn't taken this up with IAEA or NSG, well probably you will and get laughed out again. :lol:

haha say what again? Leaks? Are you finding random words? Only Pakistan, a notorious country for selling Nuclear secrets is accusing India of something, which is quite natural and pointless. Thinking giving away weapons technology is some sort of achievement. LOL!
You don't care about NSG because you won't be in there anytime soon and neither will you be getting any deals. Stop blabbering, lol you lost the ability to even insult urself urself sanghi, dead body street. Take a chill pill boy and read again what's being discussed. Wonder why Pakistan hasn't taken this up with IAEA or NSG, well probably you will and get laughed out again. :lol:

Laughed out? Its india who couldn't get into NSG even after lobbying and sucking up. Pakistan doesnt need NSG membership but wont let u get in lolz keep crying. We are happy with in ur incompetence, u idiots will radiate urselves one day, the same way u f*****up urself with corona. Go help collect rotting bodies instead of getting slapped on Pakistani forum sanghi.

India already holds an NSG waiver that makes it give equal status to members. The membership is now largely ceremonious as India can acquire any nuclear material without seeking NSG. You are inconsequential, your feelings over it don't matter much like the state. So, back at the topic, did you figure out Natural Uranium is not an illegal substance to own? Or is there a case coming up by your gadha diplomats who loves getting embarrassed around the world. I hope they don't get arrested stealing candies again lol!

Lolz waiver, ur an american bitch and they give u favors, nothing to be proud of but hey what do we know about rat culture, if cowdung is honor for u then maybe becoming american bitch is even a big honor for u. I know why r u jumping here, u think u can divert the main topic and that is utter incompetency of rats to secure nuclear facilities and manpower. Just look at the long list of mishaps, u can jump like a dog shouting natural uranium but u cant hide ur incompetence. Even the covid situation shows how utter useless incompetent u morons are. I mean u ppl cant even handle dead bodies and throw them away like trash or dead street dogs. And it was u talking on another thread about morality of chinese lolzz. By that logic u are worst than pigs and rats, even rats would have some sense of morality. Stop wasting my time u ugly animal and go find ur relatives in those dead washed out in the river.

Lolz waiver, ur an american bitch and they give u favors, nothing to be proud of but hey what do we know about rat culture, if cowdung is honor for u then maybe becoming american bitch is even a big honor for u. I know why r u jumping here, u think u can divert the main topic and that is utter incompetency of rats to secure nuclear facilities and manpower. Just look at the long list of mishaps, u can jump like a dog shouting natural uranium but u cant hide ur incompetence. Even the covid situation shows how utter useless incompetent u morons are. I mean u ppl cant even handle dead bodies and throw them away like trash or dead street dogs. And it was u talking on another thread about morality of chinese lolzz. By that logic u are worst than pigs and rats, even rats would have some sense of morality. Stop wasting my time u ugly animal and go find ur relatives in those dead washed out in the river.
American bitches are the ones who let themselves get screwed by American missiles willingly. No points for guessing that. The main topic is someone getting caught with Natural Uranium, a mineral that's legal to own and is not considered dangerous. Which you are yet to reply to, and going around throwing insults like a retard who have nothing else to cover for his lack of intelligence apart from trying to provoke. What a sore loser.

American bitches? Are you referring to those who let America bomb and attack via drones using military bases on their own soil? You appear to be frustrated

American bitches are the ones who let themselves get screwed by American missiles willingly. No points for guessing that. The main topic is someone getting caught with Natural Uranium, a mineral that's legal to own and is not considered dangerous. Which you are yet to reply to, and going around throwing insults like a retard who have nothing else to cover for his lack of intelligence apart from trying to provoke. What a sore loser.

From NSG waiver to proliferation and to being american chamcha, lolz u surely did run around circles. Doesnt cover that fact that indians are incompetent. Also doesnt look good when small brained indians talk about intelligence lolz. Replying a banned person is like talking to a dead man lolz, well atleast gives u enough time to fish for decomposing bodies in ganges. Better help ur community than be a keyboard warrior on a Pakistani forum.
American bitches? Are you referring to those who let America bomb and attack via drones using military bases on their own soil? You appear to be frustrated

What is wrong in using american weapons and technology to kill terrorists that would cost us alot using our airforce, munitions and personnel? The targets were jointly selected. We stopped them when we saw fit. Never compromised on our goals and hence americans crying.

[emoji23] You can fool your awam with that, not enough to fool someone with a basic understanding of what is natural Uranium.
The material seized was enriched enough to be used in a radiological "dirty bomb". I dont know why India is not FTFA blacklist

Back
Top Bottom