What's new

SMS Thread!!

Sardar at a bar in New York. Man on his right says "Johny Walker single" Man on his left says "Peter Scotch single" Sardar says - "Baljith Singh Married"

LMAO @ This one!

A Sardar saw a Beautiful Girl,he Went and Kissed her. Girl: "STUPID what r u doing? Sardar: B.Com final year"

1 Admi Apne Bete Se: Oye, Ghabra Mat Tu Sher Da Puttar Hai! Beta: Ha Papaji Class Me Miss Bhi Yahi Bolti Hai Kay Tu Kisi Janwar Ki He Aulad Hai

Sardar on phone "Doctor my wife is pregnant. She is having a lot of pain". Doctor: "Is this her first child?" Sardar: "No this is her husband speaking"

PATHAN ko chiragh mila Chiragh ko ragra. Jin ne kaha ke 3 wishes batao... Pathan: 1.Aik bara bangla 2.Usme khob dolat mand log hou 3.Mujhe isme chowkidar lagwaday

In a crowded city at a crowded bus stop, a beautiful young woman was waiting for the bus. She was decked out in a tight leather mini Skirt with matching tight leather boots and jacket. .

As the bus rolled up and it became her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step on the bus. Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver she reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. Again she tried to make the step onto the bus only to discover she still couldn't!.

So, a little more embarrassed she once again reached behind her and unzipped her skirt a little more and for a second time attempted the step and once again, much to her chagrin she could not raise her leg because of the tight skirt. So, with a coy little smile to the driver she again unzipped the offending skirt to give little more slack and again was unable to make the step..

About this time the big southern that was behind her in the line Picked her up easily from the waist and placed her lightly on the step of the bus. .

Well, she went ballistic and turned on the would-be hero, Screeching at him, "How dare you touch my body!! I don't even know who you are!".

At this the cowboy drawled "Well ma'am normally I would agree with you but after you unzipped my fly three times, I kinda figured that we was friends."

"You should be ashamed," the father told his son,
"When Abraham Lincoln was your age,
he used to walk ten miles every day to get to school.
" "Really?" the kid said. "Well when he was your age, he was president."

Devil went to Court to Prove
that he is The Most,
Cruel & wicked Guy on Earth.

But he Failed, He Came Out Angrily & Asked,
Yaar ye “ALTAF BHAI” kon hai?

Musharaff ki niyat:

Mushraf ki niyat

“Niyat karta hoon 2 molvi marne ki.

6 rocket fire farz.

Wastey bUSH uncle k.

Muon mera Jamia hafza ki tarf”

Sardar sent SMS to his BOSS:
“Me sick, no work”
Boss SMS back:
“When I am sick I kiss my wife try it”
2 hours later sardar sms 2 boss:
“Me ok, ur wife is very sweet”

Bush & Musharaf were flying in a plane.

Bush said: If I drop a billion dollars
here I wil make a million People happy.

Musharaf said: If I drop my uniform i will
make my whole country happy.

Suddenly USAMA BIN LADIN said: If I drop this plane
I will make the whole world happy!

****:
Itne kum marks..??
2 thappar lagne chahiyen.!!

Beta: Han papa!
mein nay to us kameenay mastar
ka ghar bhi dekh liya hay…!!

Doctor: Bachey ko paani
dene se pehle boil ker
lena chahiye …

Sardar: Lekin Janab
Boil karne se bacha
marr tou nahi jaye ga?

Sardar aur us ka dost tangey mein beth kar ja rahe the
ke achanak ghorey ne gobar kar dia.

Yeh dekh kar sardar apne dost se kehne laga
dekho dunia kitni tezi se tarakki kar rahi hai
yahan bi qeema nikalne ki machine laga di.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom