What's new

SMS Thread!!

Life is like math. Friends ko plus karo , dushman ko minus kro, khushion ko multiply kro, Gham ko divide kro, aur hamesha muskrao.

another serious one

Never Ignore a person who
Luvs u
Cares for u &
Miss U
Remembers U
Bcoz
One day u may wake up frm ur sleep
And realize that u’ve lost the moon while counting stars ……..!!!!

Main saara dinn usey YAMAHA per jhoole deta raha faraz,

Shaam hote hi kehne lagi "MEIN TE HONDA HI LAISAN"

Do u really wanna knw what is the best short cut to Jannat?

Go to ''write Message''.....Activate dictionary (T9) and press 7273687...

Try this,You will get the answer!

A Piece of philosophy from a passionate smoker .....''I always think of leaving cigarette but.......for Thinking,i need a cigarette!

Do ''Arbi'' eak doosray ko galiyan de rahay thay ......Qareeb se guzarnay wala Pakistani bola:''Bhaiyo''! Mere liye bhi dua karna!

--------------------------------------

A.........You are Attractive
B.........You are Best
C........You are cute
D........You are dear to me

E.......You are Elegant
F.......You are Funny
G.......You are Good Looking

H.....Hello
I......I'm
J......Joking...!

A Piece of philosophy from a passionate smoker .....''I always think of leaving cigarette but.......for Thinking,i need a cigarette!

Smoking per 1 sher yaad aya hai...thora ghatiya (cheap) hai per likhoon ga zaroor :P

cigarette peeta hun teri yaad bhulaane ko

kambakht dhuaan bhii teri hi tasveer banata hai.

:rofl::rofl:

I'm sholly if I offended you or any of Arains here:undecided:
Since you're in pak I suppose you know what I mean.Besides the Caste is notorious...umm.for many peculiar things. never encountered one btw.
I 've heard Pathan jokes, Sardar jokes, Arains, Jutts, ***** lol...about Lahoris..out of which the one I picked is on top.:D

Lolzz..who is offended?
Well i dont beleive in this caste system. Yes it is guud as far as it is used to identify yourself, nuffin else!

BTW, i also has heard many jokes regarding Sadars and Pathans, but never saw any about Jutts, arains etc etc... but would like to have one from you on them!!

What is the similarity between,
"Dinosaur and a Shareef BOY"?

Interesting naa.

socho...

?

?

?

Dono ab iss duniya mein nahi paye jatay

Sheikh sahb ko bohat bura current laga,wife ne sheikh sab se pocha kuch huwa to nahi?

Sheikh sahb ne kaha mujhe chor bahir ja kar daikh units kitne gire hain:whistle:

^^^ OYE OYE I AM SHEIKH !!!! :)

Ooopppss!!
i knew this would happen.
Well sorry if you were offended (which i think you weren't:))

Well please be clear if we are allowed to post Sheikh-related jokes of not.
Let it be clear cut. Let's kill this right here:)
Thnx

ohh noo noo thats perfectly okay buddy,

i was kidding :)

Lolzz..who is offended?
Well i dont beleive in this caste system. Yes it is guud as far as it is used to identify yourself, nuffin else!

BTW, i also has heard many jokes regarding Sadars and Pathans, but never saw any about Jutts, arains etc etc... but would like to have one from you on them!!

Well it is said that Arains are not trustworthy and they are ungrateful.umm I assume you havent heard any because they arent universally famous as those of Pathans and Sardars.they are in Punjabi...I'll get 'e translated from my brother and then I'll post here:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom