What's new

SMS Thread!!

Q : How do dogs in Dombivli (place near Bombay) wag their tails?
A : Up & down. Because, they don't have enough space to wag sideways.

Jasmeet Kaur caught her husband Santa Singh searching high and low all around his living room. Jasmeet: "What are you searching for?" Santa: "Hidden cameras!" Jasmeet: "And what makes you think that there are hidden cameras here?" Santa: "That guy on TV knows exactly what I am doing. Why every few minutes he keeps saying, You are watching the Star World channel. How does he know that?"

Last edited:
answer to “Does my bum look big in...”. Can anyone help with the below?

Possible answers and resulting reactions:

1. “No dear” - “You’re not even looking”

2. “I think you look great” - “You’re just saying that to make me feel better”

3. “I think your bum looks hot” - “Quit focussing on my arse, you have such a one-track mind”

4. “Why don’t you try on these instead?” - “So you do think my bum looks big in this?”

5. “I think I preferred the last one you had on” - “You’re just trying to hurry me up so we can leave. I want an honest opinion”

6. “It looks fine” - “What do you mean by ‘fine’?”

7. “I think you look awesome and I want to ravish you” - “You’re just saying that so I’ll give you sex you liar”

8. “It’s not as flattering as the other one” - “I knew it! You think my arse is huge! No sex for you until 2034”

9. “I’m not answering that on the grounds that you either won’t accept or won’t believe any answer I give” - “That’s such a copout. You’re just trying to avoid telling me my arse is humungonourmous you bastard”

10. “Jesus son of God is that your arse? I thought someone had parked a pair of VWs under a tarpaulin” - *Sound of gunfire*

There has to be a correct answer somewhere. :cheers:

Kid asks priest:Father besides PRAYING, Do u have any other ENJOYABLE PASSTIME? The priest tapped the kid's cheek & replied: "NUN, My Child, NUN"

>Sardarji is buying a TV. "Do you have color TVs?"
>"Sure."
>"Give me a green one, please."

>Sardarji calls Air India. "How long does it take to fly to Amritsar?"
>"Just a sec," says the rep.
>"Thank you." says the Sardarji and hangs up.

Enigma praa jee koi nawa sms hi sunna deyo...aaj kull te koi changi khabber hi nai labdii...tussii hi kuj changiyaan changiyaan gallan karo...

Mehar di baandri!!! :P ;)

^^^
lol, waqai... :D raat ko konsi maaon ke sms aatey hain :P

Mom takes infant to fortune teller....fortune teller:when he utters 'mom' his mother will die,and when 'dad' his father will die..............after a few weeks when the boy says 'mom' his mother dies,but when he says 'dad' the neighbour dies!!!

A Question 4 a Genious Like U...
if

2+3=10
7+2=63
6+5=66
8+4=96
then

9+7=??

Last edited:
Mother to Doctor on Phone:
Meray bachay ko current laga hai mai kaya karon?

Doctor:
Pehlay aap do NAFAL shukranay k ada karain k aap ki taraf BIJLI aa rahai hai...!!

enigma paa jee, seems like nobody is interested in your Question, Why dont you tell me the answer? :D

A Question 4 a Genious Like U...
if

2+3=10
7+2=63
6+5=66
8+4+96 //is it 8+4=96
then

9+7+??//is it 9+7=??

Back
Top Bottom