What's new

SMS calls for shunning Khaleda & Hasina

There are allegations that he didnt complete his barrister degree. Is it true??

No that is not true. When he did the barristers degree the requirements were different and so certain things that are required now were not required then. However, he did not pass the degree on his first attempt.

During the study for his degree he used to pay friends to write his assignments. Most of the time he spent in clubs and pubs.

41611_199396153416318_2067805981_n.jpg

Are you talking about this person. His party name is bjp. He never took AL nomination.
His father (Naziur Rahman Manju) was a famous thief and corrupt minister of Ershad.

Bangladesh Jatiya Party

Yes, I have also heard that to save himself, Ershad transferred much of his money to the account of Naziur Rahman Manju after his fall, who never returned it to Ershad. So, his son is swimming over that ill-gotten money, and is trying to appeal with his good look and sweet talks in the TV.

However, he may be lacking the boldness of a leader that we have seen during Pakistan time. He may be regarded as just a political businessman.

I never wish to vote, but if I vote I might vote Jamat, not because of religion, but because I think they can protect BD from Indian influence batter than BNP.

So you want to vote a bunch of crooks to power just to protect BD from Indian influence. So you would rather get ruled by illiterates who don't know anything about economics or governance and are hard line extremists rather than see a few BD kids watch Indian Idol or CID or MTV Splitsvilla :rofl: .Your post is so full of $hit and paradoxical , do you even realize that? Your post shows the fact that you have been so much affected by Indian influence ,that you are ready to get ruled by a bunch of illiterate terrorists. India has influenced you (or scared you) so much that you are ready to put your country in danger by voting a bunch of crooks to power.

Yea that guy .... There are enough allegations against him to send him to jail but the people who are his victims are too scared to speak out against him. He spent 10 years in India after killing a fellow student in school. There are numerous allegations about his inappropriate behavior with the female students in his college BSL. I even heard about an incident where he held a number of barristers at gun point.

Unfortunately in the case of Muslim Bengali, if someone act from moral high ground usually there is something seriously wrong with him :rofl:. I am not kidding, i heard a lot of positive comments about this guy but i never checked his profile or back ground. Because, deep down i knew that its too good to be true and he is playing the good guy. Thank you sir for confirming my suspicions about him.

SMS calls for ‘shunning’ 2 top leaders
Staff Correspondent, bdnews24.com
Published: 2013-06-23 18:16:25.0 Updated: 2013-06-24 03:06:19.0

SMS calls for

Facebook-SMS-ed.jpg

A dubious text message is being sent to mobile phone users from an unknown number that calls for saying ‘no’ to the chiefs of the two main political parties.

The SMS also demands constitutional amendment barring both of them from becoming Prime Minister again.

Several recipients of the SMS said the message is showing ‘New Leader’ as the sender instead of any number.

The SMS reads: “Not the same Prime Minister again and again. No more Hasina (Awami League President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina) and Khaleda (BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia). We want new leaders.”

The message contains address of a Facebook page - www.facebook.com/2terms.

It was found that until Sunday evening, 42,311 persons liked the page, which was opened on Apr 10, 2011.
There is a statement on the page that says: “What is our demand? (We demand) a provision be included in the Constitution barring anyone from being Prime Minister for two terms.”

Acknowledging to have sent the text message to mobile phones, the page says: “Sending SMS is expensive. Still we want to fulfil our target. We are ready to do everything needed for that.”

There is an appeal on the page for sending money for the ‘movement’.

It says: “We all know that huge money is needed for any movement. Our movement will be invigorated should we get financial cooperation from you.”

I don't see any future for this movement. Kudos for trying though :tup:.

So you want to vote a bunch of crooks to power just to protect BD from Indian influence. So you would rather get ruled by illiterates who don't know anything about economics or governance and are hard line extremists rather than see a few BD kids watch Indian Idol or CID or MTV Splitsvilla :rofl: .Your post is so full of $hit and paradoxical , do you even realize that? Your post shows the fact that you have been so much affected by Indian influence ,that you are ready to get ruled by a bunch of illiterate terrorists. India has influenced you (or scared you) so much that you are ready to put your country in danger by voting a bunch of crooks to power.

Seems the world of your knowledge is very small. First make your world large, so that I can put some knowledge there.

Anyway, our extremists [as you call them] know business, economic or governance, diplomacy and of course, how to leash India.

From the link provided by Munshi bhai it seems anyone who ever sets foot in London should be banned from Bangladeshi politics lol.......Interesting to know how the top leadership of both sides are related through family connections!

Back
Top Bottom