What's new

SMS calls for shunning Khaleda & Hasina

Andaleeb is our imran khan

I have not actually seen him talking. But, I have heard that he speaks of many issues as if talking about issues makes a good statesman. I have heard he has no or little vision about how to solve the issues the country is facing today.

Talking in the TV makes him known by many others. Hope, he will make it an asset and also learn what his country needs.

However, young political personalities have so far refrained from supporting him or his views. But, here can someone say what really is his vision? Can he be like Imran Khan?

We want our little Mushi(Mushfiqur Rahim) to be the next PM actually.:cheers:

Please say a few more words about him.

Last year one young MP went to Japan. He is the Chairman of Bangladesh-Japan Parliamentary Committee i Dhaka. There was a reception party in his honor by the Japanese Parliamentarians. I was there, I heard his speech. It was likable.

If so, he is better than average politicians. He is mild mannered and he did not utter the name of Bangabandhu the way other hard nut AL politicians do.

Last year one young MP went to Japan. He is the Chairman of Bangladesh-Japan Parliamentary Committee i Dhaka. There was a reception party in his honor by the Japanese Parliamentarians. I was there, I heard his speech. It was likable.

Someone told me he belongs to a BNP family somewhere in Barisal, but he accepted nomination from AL and was elected. Can you check if this person is Andaleeb Rahman?

If so, he is better than average politicians. He is mild mannered and he did not utter the name of Bangabandhu the way other hard nut AL politicians do.

41611_199396153416318_2067805981_n.jpg

Are you talking about this person. His party name is bjp. He never took AL nomination.
His father (Naziur Rahman Manju) was a famous thief and corrupt minister of Ershad.

Bangladesh Jatiya Party

Someone told me he belongs to a BNP family somewhere in Barisal, but he accepted nomination from AL and was elected. Can you check if this person is Andaleeb Rahman?

That is someone else: Feroz Alam.
Parliamentary committee to enhance Dhaka-Tokyo ties formed

Here's some more info about Andaleeve Rahman:
Barrister Andaleeve Rahman is one of the most prominent young politicians in the country. His father is Late Mr. Naziur Rahaman Monjur former Minister and Mayor of Dhaka and also the founder chairman of Bangladesh Jatiya Party- BJP.
Mr. Naziur Rahman not only fought as a freedom fighter but also played a significant role to motorize the liberation war movement during 1971.

Barrister Andaleeve Rahman, better known as Partho was a student of St. Joseph High School before leaving for London to do his LLB. He grew up in Dhanmondi and his childhood was cheerful like any other boy of his age. He loved everything but studying but some how managed to pass always. Poking into other people’s business was the best thing he enjoyed. His father was always unhappy with whatever Andaleeve did but always believed that his son has the potential to reach the top. During early 90’s Andaleeve’s cheerful youth turned into nightmare for his family as he became the master of his own ship. Finally his father managed to make Andaleeve realize that he has high hopes with his son. With all reluctance Andaleeve agreed to leave for London to do his LLB. Being a family friend Barrister Rafiqul Huq helped with all the formalities. Andaleeve passed his Bar Exam in 1997(Lincoln’s Inn). He came back and joined Barrister Rafiqul Haque as an apprentice and worked for 3 years. At present he is a praciticing Barrister and also the principal of British School of Law in Dhaka.

Andaleeve Rahman always had a keen interest in politics.. His parents always wanted him to join politics. He has always been inspired by his father and by his maternal uncle Sheikh Fazle Huq Moni(The founder chairman of Bangladesh Jubo League). From the year 2000, Andaleeve took active part in politics with his father. In 2001 general election he played an important role in Bhola-1 to secure the seat for the 4 party Alliance. He ran as an independent candidate from Bhola-4 in the parliamentary election which was supposed to take place in 22nd January 2007.

In 2008 April his father passed away and Andaleeve was elected as the chairman of Bangladesh Jatiya Party (BJP). As the chairman of BJP he played a vital role to oust the army backed Care-taker government and to restore democracy in Bangladesh. In December 29th Parliamentary election, he was elected from Bhola-1. At present he is the youngest opposition leader and the Member of Parliament in Bangladesh.:laughcry:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Andalib-Rahman-Partho-Politician/199396153416318?id=199396153416318&sk=info

Please say a few more words about him.
That was me kidding and nothing serious. ;)
Mushfiqur Rahim(Mushi) is the present captain of the BD cricket team and probably is the best captain our cricket team ever had. You are not a cricket lover appearently, otherwise you would have known about him. :)

Yea that guy .... There are enough allegations against him to send him to jail but the people who are his victims are too scared to speak out against him. He spent 10 years in India after killing a fellow student in school. There are numerous allegations about his inappropriate behavior with the female students in his college BSL. I even heard about an incident where he held a number of barristers at gun point.

Our politicians should release videos on their thinking about the future of the country and their ideas to resolve the issues and interact online before Election.

This time we should vote candidates based on whither their ideas are feasible or not. No bullsh1t commitment of 10 taka rice which is not practical.

Yea that guy .... There are enough allegations against him to send him to jail but the people who are his victims are too scared to speak out against him. He spent 10 years in India after killing a fellow student in school. There are numerous allegations about his inappropriate behavior with the female students in his college BSL. I even heard about an incident where he held a number of barristers at gun point.
You did not mention the most important part about him and that is he is a member of Sheikh family and PM Hasina is his aunt In law :P.

Back
Top Bottom