What's new

Slovakia bans gay marriage

flamer84

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Slovakia's parliament has amended its constitution to define marriage as a union between man and woman, effectively closing the door to same-s.ex marriage and stirring protest among rights groups.
The amendment, drafted by leftist Prime Minister Robert Fico's Smer-Social Democraty party and the opposition Christian Democrats, was backed by 102 lawmakers while 18 voted against it.
The amendment required a two-thirds majority in the 150-member parliament.

Slovakia bans gay marriage in constitution

Liberals should give up allready, Eastern Europe won't fold over this issue.

Impressive indeed. I was starting to think that EU is trying to become Conchita Wurst totally.

It can't be forced on Eastern Europe because the people simply won't have it.

What the **** happened in the history that gay marriage became socially acceptable.
İ'm kind of sick that people are trying to shove gayness as a normal thing, through our throat.

Agressive gay lobby ,that's what happenned.I'm preparing for the "primitive,barbaric Eastern Europeans" rhetoric allready.The way the propaganda will spin you'd think we hang them in the streets or burn them at the pyre.

It can't be forced on Eastern Europe because the people simply won't have it.

Agressive gay lobby ,that's what happenned.I'm preparing for the "primitive,barbaric Eastern Europeans" rhetoric allready.The way the propaganda will spin you'd think we hang them in the streets or burn them at the pyre.

Well they can sodomize each others a$$ much as they want, but why are we supposed to find that morally accepteble?
For me it is a sexual disorder, just like other sexual preferences that we don't accept as normal.

And I was under impression Eastern Europe was liberal & accepting towards gay rights.

No.Altough we accept them,we don't discriminate them ,we don't deny their rights as human beings,we just that we draw the line at marriage (which is the traditional union between a Man and a Woman) and child adoption.

Personally,i don't like them very much but as long as they keep their sexual life private it really doesn't concern me.I have however a growing distaste for the agressive campaigning and the growing propaganda coming from the gay lobby lately.

No.Altough we accept them,we don't discriminate them ,we don't deny their rights as human beings,we just that we draw the line at marriage (which is the traditional union between a Man and a Woman) and child adoption.

Personally,i don't like them very much but as long as they keep their sexual life private it really doesn't concern me.I have however a growing distaste for the agressive campaigning and the growing propaganda coming from the gay lobby lately.

Are gay people banned from child adoption as well? What if a gay couple has child either from renting a womb or sperm donor? Is that allowed?

This is an issue also in Japan, this issue of gay rights. I agree with you tho that so long as they keep it private, who cares. Just don't shove anything down my throat.

Are gay people banned from child adoption as well? What if a gay couple has child either from renting a womb or sperm donor? Is that allowed?

Bigger Question what guarantees are there that gay couple would not molest that child or groom it to become like them. If people consider it disorder than it is dangerous to handover as adoption little children to same sex.

No,it's not allowed and never should be.That child will never have a normal life and it would be like sentencing him if adoptions were to be allowed.

Bigger Question what guarantees are there that gay couple would not molest that child or groom it to become like them. If people consider it disorder than it is dangerous to handover as adoption little children to same sex.

that is just loads of BS. What kind of responsible parent molest their own kid? Even then the cases you hear about molesting their own child always have a straight couple involved isnt it? And for your other point if that was the case no straight couple would ever have their kids grow up to be homosexual.

Anyway excellent decision by Eastern Europe.

that is just loads of BS. What kind of responsible parent molest their own kid? Even then the cases you hear about molesting their own child always have a straight couple involved isnt it? And for your other point if that was the case no straight couple would ever have their kids grow up to be homosexual.

That is reality to me and many others, mentally challenged gay people are dangerous to children there is a potential danger that they could molest children if they don't get their daily dose.

Education plays important role, you can stop someone from being Homosexual, people just need to invest time.

Back
Top Bottom