What's new

SL Cricket Team Attack By SL Outfit

Captain03

Reaction score
b825153dd62655466af1509465c29ed7.jpg

SOURCE: Sri Lankan outfit behind Lahore attack - Pakistan PM | Pakistan Cricket News | Cricinfo.com
Pakistan prime minister Yusuf Raza Gilani says he has been told by Sri Lanka's president that the attack on the Sri Lankan cricket team in Lahore on March 3 earlier this year may have been masterminded by terrorists from the island. Gilani said he was informed about this by president Mahinda Rajapakse during a recent visit to Libya.

"The Sri Lankan president told me that they have clues that the attack on the team was funded from Sri Lanka and that some finances had been made from Sri Lanka to Pakistan," Gilani said. "We are sending interior ministry officials to Sri Lanka to get the clues that could help us to get to the attack on the cricket team."

While making their way to the Gaddafi Stadium, five cricketers, including Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara, were injured in the attack that also killed six security men and two civilians. Sri Lanka were in Pakistan for a two-Test tour which, as a result of the attack, was terminated abruptly. The attack had immediate repercussions for cricket in Pakistan, as its status as an international sporting venue came under doubt. The ICC subsequently decided to strip the country of its right to host the 2011 World Cup.

it harldy matters now from where it was funded.damage has been done.pakistan's repute,cricket all gone...

it amazes me that police can give security to to our corrupt politicians and those teams that made 100 excuses before they finally coming to pakistan but they didn't even bother to give good security to SL team which came to pk when no other team was willing to come to pakistan

but if it is proven in future that srilankan terrorists had to do something with this attack SL may well take risk one more time to visit pk and that could revive cricket in pakistan

Last edited:
very good happened with srilankans they always use to hide behind indian assses now get some shoes man

very good happened with srilankans they always use to hide behind indian assses now get some shoes man

Do you realize it were Pakistanis who paid the price for attacks? it were your people who lost their life, moreover reputation of Pakistan was affected.....
I really don't understand why mods let you stay here... almost all your posts are super low quality...

anyways, this is an good development all the theory of RAW being involved has been debunked.. I hope this brings confidence to our relation...

Back
Top Bottom